Chapter4

Kayla POV: say trell can you take my picture right quick

Yeah come on he said. So I went to the kitchen got me some Doritos and took my picture. thank you I said. No problem ma😏 he said.

Nba_youngboy and 957k others Itskaylabihh:is it all worth it Pc:Nba_youngboyCommentsQuando_rondo: red head❤️Nbakd: roach❤️       - fuck you nigga😂Nba_youngboy:MY SLIME 🐍😍Og_three:Kayla wayla❤️Mgng10: kaykay😍Nbaboomer: besto westo❤️❤️752,000+co...

Itskaylabihh:is it all worth it
Pc:Nba_youngboy
Comments
Quando_rondo: red head❤️
Nbakd: roach❤️
       - fuck you nigga😂
Nba_youngboy:MY SLIME 🐍😍
Og_three:Kayla wayla❤️
Mgng10: kaykay😍
Nbaboomer: besto westo❤️❤️
752,000+comments

When I was done checking my photo I looked up and seen this nigga just staring. Do you got a staring problem i said while mugging him. Naw u just fine asf shawty he said. Then he started walking up to me and then just started kissing me I was tryna not kiss back but his lips was so fucking soft.

He started kissing on my neck and sucking on my neck ever where I was just moaning in his ear.
Then he just stop and looked at my neck and started smiling like he did a whole masterpiece.

Since he wanna leave a lot of hickies on my neck I'm gone do the same to him. So while I was sitting on the counter I grabbed his shirt and brung him to me. Once he was right between my legs I started kissing his jawline to collarbone and started sucking on his neck and stuff once I was done I was smiling hard cuz this nigga was moaning my name and it sounded good off his tounge.

I got up to leave but he turnt me around we was face to face he kissed me again before he started pressing his lil friend on my punani and I was like Damn this nigga big I moan his name and pushing him back and told him to come on we got to go

Once we got back to the living room everybody was just looking at us in shock when we came back. So what's them hickies on y'all necks  Kd said. I started blushing like crazy and buried my face in kentrell chest.