Lonely Princess

"Princess can I come in so I can clean your room" said Alya the maid. She had needed extra money for her family's news paper business and the castle paid good money just for someone to clean. She is 16, like Marinette.

"Oh Alya, you really can just call me Marinette, and I have already cleaned." The princess sighs and opens the door "Alya, won't you please hang out with me, I'm sure you could use a break." She ask's with pleading eye's.

"Marinette, you know I would love to but I have work to do, and you know how much trouble I would be in if they found out I was 'hanging out' with you, heck I could even get in trouble for just talking to you." Alya tells truthfully to the lonely girl.

Marinette sighs then gives a small , sad smile.
"Alright, stay safe Alya" she says while entering her room.

All she ever wanted was a friend. All she has is her cat Tiki.

"Tiki do you think I'll ever find a friend." She says looking at the calico. The calico gives her a fake hurt look that says what about me.

The blunette giggled. Tiki was extremely smart and had somehow learned how to understand French since Mari had talked to her for hours. She has had Tiki for as long as she can remember. Tiki was her best friend and the only person...cat...that she could talk to.

"You know what I mean Tiki" she giggles again.

She takes out her hair to brush the knots out of her then puts he hair back in her pigtails. The girl then gets to work on her next design.
She dreams of being a designer. She would rather be selling her designs than to be in her lonely room.

She was making a new ladybug dress. She got most of her inspiration from ladybugs. She found them fascinating how the amount of spots on them were how many years old they were. She loved the black and red scheme on the beetle. She felt they were lucky.

After she had finished the designs drawing and decided to stop there. The sun was starting to set. She looks at her clock and see's it is around 7:30. During the summer months the sun set later in the day.

The princess yawns and walks out over her balcony. She leans over the fencing and watches the sunset when she here's Tiki growl behind her.

She turned to see a black cat with green. Aww how cute. I watch as the black cat meows and rubs against Tiki. Tiki looked so annoyed and practically rolls her eyes. She lets out and annoyed meow while his green eyes watch with amusement.

He looked so in love with Tiki. Mari giggles and pet the black cat. At first he seemed hesitant but once I started rubbing him he immediately started to purr and rub against me arm.

Well now I have another friend. She talks to the cats while watching the sun set.

All of a sudden she turns around and there is a blond boy holding the black cat. At first she was a little scared but then she looked up at the boy and saw his surprised face and giggled.
She notices his black mask and cat ears on the top of is golden hair.

"hehe" the boy laughs awkwardly which makes Mari laugh even more. This makes the boy laugh and soon they were both crying on the floor of her balcony.

Only Marinette could make a completely random 'cat burglar' she has never met, die of laughter on her balcony, without saying a word.

Thanks for reading the first part y'all. Sorry for any Grammatical errors feel free to help me correct them.