Episode 1

Tom:
I got kicked out from the house and I don't know why and now I'm here,in the middle of the forest,middle of the night.

I was walking around here for like,A thousand hours. 'First I got kicked out and now I'm LOST! Okay! What's next!? Vampires!? Ugh! F*ck my life!' I said to myself while trying to get out from this forest.

After a few hours I found the way out and saw a huge castle.I went closer to it and saw a boy wearing green hoodie.

I decided to call him and ask if I could stay and he said yes!. He offered me to come in and he introduced himself to me,of course I did the same thing.

"Edd!" Someone called from behind me,making me jump slightly.I looked at the boy who wear green hoodie,called Edd,hugging a ginger boy with a blush.'wait what'.

The ginger boy kissed edd in the cheek,making an awkward moment between the two and me.

"Matt..Someone's here.." "oh,right! Hello there little one!" The ginger boy said a.k.a Matt."H-hello?" "The name's Matt! How about you!?" "T-tom..".

He nodded and looked at Edd and asked;"Edd is he living with us!?" "Yes! He's our new friend!" "Really!? Yay!" They both laugh at each other while a chuckle a Little.

-Time Skip-

3rd person's perspective

(Earlier)
After a few hours,they said something to Tom.
Tom wasn't happy about it but he decided to let the two suck his blood.

(Now)
Tom is in the living room,watching television.After a few hours of watching,Tom felt sleepy and fell asleep on the couch.

After a few minutes,someone went downstairs and walked over to Tom.
It gave Tom a fluffy blanket,Tom opened his eyes but didn't saw the figure clearly.

Tom thanked the man,and it patted his head and left.