Home, work, repeat

"Hi honey, how was your day ?" " It was okay, how was your's ?" I asked him setting my bag onto the counter. "Good, making progress on the house" Sean said. I walked up to him and smelled what he was cooking. " Smells good, what is it ?" I asked still smelling it.

"Crispy santa fe chicken" he said. "Umm, sounds good !" I said. "Now Marley, stop tasting it, and wash up and please get Lilly" he said. " Yes sir" I said, but then had kissed his cheek. I turned to the sink and washed my hands.

After drying, I walked down the hall, came to a door, which had a sign, it was painted pink, and said Lilly. I opened the door, there was my beautiful daughter, Lilly. She saw me and ran over, I hugged her. "Your home !" she said. "Hi sweetie" I told her. I lifted her into my arms, I stood up.

"Mommy ?" Lilly asked. "Yes sweetie ?" I replied. "I love you so much" Lilly said. I smiled, " I love you so much more" I told her. We then went into the kitchen and we all sat down and ate dinner. It was so good. There were times either Sean or I would make dinner. But I think I loved his cooking more.

Later on, after Lilly brushed her teeth, she sat on her bed, I sat behind her brushing her soft brown hair, humming a little tune. "Mommy ?" Lilly asked. "Yes Lilly ?" I replied. "Can you sing me a song ?" she asked. "Of course sweetie !" I said.

She then got comfy under her ballerina covers, I sat next to her singing a song. I ran my fingers through her hair, her big beautiful blue eyes began getting heavy, she was drifting into sleep. After singing, I leaned over and kissed her head, "good night sweetie" I said then left her room.

I then walked into the living room and sat next to Sean. "She asleep ?" he asked. "Yes, sleeping away" I told him. Sean then wrapped one arm around my shoulder, "Hum... then I guess it's just us left " he said. "I guess so" I said.

Sean then leaned close to me, we started kissing. I was utterly in love with him. I remembered when we first met, he was cute as ever and still is. I then pulled back, "you know, I'm actually tired, if you don't mind" I told him.

"No, I don't mind, why don't we just go to bed" he said. So we got up, changed then went to bed. Sean turned to me and kissed my cheek then turned back. I then put down my book, turned off the light and went to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up. I turned to see if Sean was there, but he wasn't. So I got out of bed, heading to the bathroom first, then taking a shower. Afterwards, I put on some dark washed jeans, and a black tank top. I then walked to the kitchen, and no one was there.

Suddenly, I nearly jumped an inch off the floor. I knew Sean playfully poked me in the sides. " Hey, no fair !" I said. "Where's Lilly, she wasn't in her room ?" I asked him. "She went with Sarina today, remember ?" Sean said turning to the fridge.

Sarina was a good friend, and was an excellent babysitter also. She was about 19 years old, long brown hair, blue eyes but she was very pretty. "Oh, I totally forgot about that" I said. Sean then pulled out a frying pan, "want breakfast ?" he asked. "Sure" I said.

So he began making eggs and sausage. After eating, I cleaned the dishes, and Sean began heading to the door. "Leaving ?" I asked. "Yeah, I wanted to get to work early, so I can get more work done" Sean told me. "Alright, see you later then" I told him.

I then kissed him and he left. After awhile, I began folding the laundry, just then the phone rang. Of course it was my mom. So we talked for awhile. My mom, Joyce had light grey hair, which was thin, and had pale blue eyes, ex actually like dad.

My dad, Daniel  had darker grey hair and also pale blue eyes. I was a little different from them, had brown hair with light brown highlights and dark blue eyes. After awhile, I finally grabbed my bag and left for work.