[10] Confronted...

M A E
_______________________________

Confusion boiled throughout my veins. What is happening right now?

Sam is...

Kissing me.

Even though he's my brother and I love him as a brother, I can't push him away for some reason.

He deepens the kiss by pulling me closer into his chest. His hands cup my blushed cheeks. He deepens the kiss even more by opening my mouth wider. I want to give him more access but this is wrong.

I shove Sam away from my body. I step back slowly, while quickly wiping my lips off.

"What if Zion finds out?!" I shout aggressively.

Suddenly a wave of deep and hurt emotions whistles through the breeze.

"Too late." Zion stalks steadily towards me. His eyes pierce right through me.

I instantly feel the emotion of guilt. He was in the hospital and I was kissing another guy!

My emotions are all over the place. I pin my head down. Zion's shadow appears in front of me.

I'm so sorry, Zion. I didn't know that was going to happen...

I say in our private mate bond conversation.

Follow me right now Or I will kill him where he stands.

He's furious. He has the right to be. Instantly as asked I follow him. When we're off the balcony, he entwines our fingers together.

He pulls me through different rooms, long hospital hallways. After a while, we head out the main entrance of the hospital.

He pulls me towards his Grey Lamborghini. He opens the passenger car door and lets me slide into my seat.

Silence fills the car for about 35 minutes before a word is spat out.

I hate when people don't sit down and have a conversation about the situation. So this silent treatment is killing me right now.

Instantly my phone starts to buzz. I don't think I'm going to check my phone. Zion doesn't look too happy right now and I really should pay attention to his feelings.

Another buzz comes from my phone. Instantly after the second one, a third one buzzes.

I look over a Zion. His hand grips the steering wheel.

"Just fucking take it."

I slide my phone out of my back pocket and check to see what it was.

Sam...

Sam: I know I shouldn't have kissed you.😩😩

Sam: I just want to know your alright. Pls, pick up. 😬😫

Sam: But you can't say you didn't feel what I felt in that kiss.

Another text flies in from Sam.

Sam: I've loved you every day since I met you, Mae. I just thought you should know that I'm not losing you to him.

Ugh. I don't know what to do right now...

I will admit. That kiss wasn't a regular kiss...

Suddenly the aura changes.

Oh shit. He can hear my thoughts. I push my phone aside, leaving Sam without a reply but right now I can't deal with Sam. My mate is upset and he's not willing to talk to me.