Chapter 4

Chapter 4

As soon as Hailey and Harmony got accustomed to their new room, Harmony began crying again, followed by the faint sound of her stomach growling. Hailey turned her back for one second trying to get up on the bed. When she noticed Harmony trying to crawl out of the room, desperately trying to find something to eat.

“No, no little girl,” Hailey said as she picked up Harmony. “You can't crawl yet.. I don't want you to get hurt..”

It was then Harmony cried even louder and the sound of her stomach growling became louder, Hailey finally understood what she wanted. “Oohh, you're hungry? Come on, we'll get you something to eat.”

Harmony clung on to Hailey when she saw Henrick. “Hailey, what are you doing with your sister?”

“The baby is hungry.. she needs food.” Hailey told him as she gently handed her sister over to him.

Henrick frowned a little bit and took her to the kitchen.

As he searched for something Harmony can eat, Harmony bit his finger, thankfully she barely had any teeth and it just stung a little. Henrick's eyes widened and chuckled a little bit. “Really?” He asked her. All Harmony did was nibble a little on his finger, eventually tearing off some skin, which made Henrick yelp in pain. He grabbed a bottle of milk out of the fridge and set Harmony down on the kitchen counter near the open candy jar.

He put the bottle in the microwave and heated it up, when he turned around, he saw that Harmony had grabbed a small snack-sized milk chocolate Hershey bar from the candy jar and was nibbling on it, but it was partially opened. She seemed to like the taste of it.

“Really, Harmony?” Henrick asked her, chuckling a little bit. It didn't take her long before a small piece of the chocolate bar to break off. It had melted in her mouth which didn't make it hard for her to eat it.

Henrick silently “aww"ed. Harmony then fell backwards on the counter and began crying. He picked her back up and held her close. Julian snuck into the kitchen and saw his little sister crying, which made him frown.

“Shh.. come on sweetheart..” Henrick said to Harmony as he sat her back up on the counter.

He then grabbed the bottle out of the microwave and gave it to Harmony. But the baby was trying to get more candy. Henrick shook his head and gave her another piece of chocolate and then put the lid back on the candy jar. Julian soon became annoyed when he saw the bottle. “Why does she need the bottle?” He asked his uncle.

“She's practically a baby, Julian. She can't drink milk in a cup just yet.”

Harmony then looked over at Julian and tried to crawl off the counter but Henrick stopped her before she fell off the edge. There was a wall mirror conveniently placed in front of Harmony by the wall, what she saw inside of the mirror could send a shiver down anyone's spine.

Her reflection was not her own. There was a person/entity inside of the mirror, a girl that looks a little like Harmony, but there were some obvious differences between the two of them.

The girl had like a blond-gold hair color, brown eyes, and she wore a crimson/blood-red dress while Harmony wore a black dress that was as dark as her hair.

“Harmony.. who is that?” Henrick asked her. The girl in the mirror was crying and desperately trying to get out. “Please.. let me out…” The girl pleaded. Harmony looked at her, confused.

“Who are you..?” Henrick asked the girl. The girl kept crying, tear stains running down her cheeks. “Please… help me…. PLEASE!! TELL HER TO LET ME OUT!!” She pleaded.

Henrick looked at Harmony. “Harmony.. Did you do this?” He asked her. Harmony looked back up at him, confused. She then began making noises and tried crawling over to the mirror. Henrick immediately knew the answer to his question. “Harmony.. let her out.” He ordered. “NOW.”

Harmony simply stared back up at him and began making noises again.

HARMONY!” Henrick ordered as he grabbed her small arm, which caused her to scream and cry out in pain. “LET HER OUT.

Harmony tried getting away from Henrick, she was screaming and crying. Hailey and Julian ran over and tried to get Henrick's hand off of Harmony, which somehow they succeeded.

Henrick sighed and looked at the girl in the mirror. “I'll get you out of there. I promise. I will do all that I can to free you...”

He then glared at Harmony, who put her hand up against the glass, she made quiet baby noises, somehow feeling the girl's hand on the other side of the mirror.

Upon closer inspection, Harmony had amethyst pupils, which were very small and they weren't full-on gems, they were shards.

Julian took Harmony off the counter as well as the bottle and went into the living room. Hailey simply stomped on Henrick's foot and followed Julian.

He then set Harmony down on the couch and gave her the bottle.

They could all agree she was an adorable baby. And she was very smol too.