My Primary Kaiju OC

Name: Chaos

Age: Unknown

Size: 118 meters (335 feet)

Species/Looks: Same as Shin Godzilla (in its fourth form).

Sexuality: Straight

Powers: Chaos has the ability to regenerate from any fatal wounds he has. This is limited by the amount of atomic energy he has stored in his body as the regeneration consumes enormous amounts of energy. Chaos can also utilize his atomic energy to create a super hot, purple beam of pure plasma, capable of cutting through a building easily. He can also focus atomic energy to his tail and dorsal fins, causing them to fire a smaller, less accurate beam for his tail, and 7 beams from his dorsal fins.

Background: Chaos was originally developed as a bioweapon to destroy Godzilla. Multiple samples of Godzilla's blood were taken and evolved into a sentient mass, though the humans did not know this. After Godzilla helped humanity by destroying a massive Kaiju attack on the major cities, they decided to destroy the bioweapon. They did this by incineration at 15 million celcius. This did not destry Chaos, only giving him more energy to evolve and gain his scorched appearence.

Personality: Sadistic, Rash and Cocky.

Likes: Destruction, Chaos and Fights.

Dislikes: Humans, Anyone opposing him and his rivals.