Chapter 1 - Juzo

I've been having this strangely recurring dream every night for the past week. I think it is trying to tell me something. To play the hottest MMORPG of the moment: Wonderland Online. Even my closest friend Karin had told me she had a similar dream herself.

When I wake up, I see that my bed quilt is all scrunched up at the bottom of the bed. The last thing I wanted was to be cold all night. I drag myself out of bed and onto the chair of my computer desk. I turn it on without a care in the world about what this game will be like. Maybe it won't live up to my expectations? No, that's silly.

When it finishes loading, I punch in a search on my computer for "wonderland online". The first result was exactly what I was looking for. I click on it and start downloading the game. While it downloads, I go downstairs and eat a little breakfast. Plain old toast. My favourite.

I climb back up the stairs and into my room. When I sit down at my computer desk once more, I notice that Karin has decided to pester me on one of the countless instant messaging programs I have installed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Karin: Hiiiiiiiiiii :3

Juzo: U downloaded the game yt??

Karin: Ofc i have :3

Juzo: Am installing it rite nw! Haha XD

Karin: See you there! :D

-Karin is offline.-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time I had finished talking with her, the game had installed. Finally. All that's left is to enter it and create a character. Here goes nothing.

*****

Alright. Time to enter the world of Wonderland.

Here we go.

...Uh, what's happening to me?