Chapter 9

I pull away and find Niall and me surrounded by paparazzi. I look at Niall who is covering me in his hoodie. Niall and I run back to Nando to find the gang not there. We get pulled by hands and I thought they were crazed fans, but it was them.

" We have to go," Zayn said pulling up his hood. Niall and I rush into the convertible and the gang rushes into their orange van. Niall starts the car and takes off down hundreds of roads. We were still getting chased by paparazzi but they seem to stop when we get to the flat. The rest of the gang arrives shortly after we do and we all get out of the car. I give a sigh of relief and fall into Niall's arms. Niall smiles and pats me lightly on the head. I pull back and walk into the flat. Jillian comes from behind and jumps on my back. I wasn't prepared so I fell to the floor. 

" Ugh, get off me," I yell and try to push Jillian off. I scramble to my feet and take a step back. Jillian jumped up and flicked my cheek.

" OW!" I yell and flick her back. She blocked my flick and laughs. 

" Are you girls done, cause we're going to have movie night," Louis asks stepping in front of Jillian.

" Yeah," I say and wrap my arms around Liam and Louis. Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Jillian link arms and follow us inside. We finally reach the end of the hallway and walk into the main door. I see Lottie laying on the couch and I go over to give her a hug but she rejects it.

" What's wrong?" I ask 

" Danny, that's whats wrong," She replies and turns around.

" What about Danny?" I ask. What did he do to her. I swear I'm going to kill him.

" He told me to get in bed, and that he loved me. I thought he did!" Lottie yells.

" What?" Louis asks, " You had sex? Lottie why?" Louis starts to yell. I would too, I would be mad if I had a sister and she was abused. 

" Lottie you made a wrong decision, but right now I need to deal with the one who caused it!" I say and grab my phone. I had gotten a text from Danny, I flinch when I see his name and read the text

MISS ME? U WON'T HAVE TO. SEE U AND UR BF TOMORROW!

I start to text him back,

WELL I GUESS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE LIKE I SAID, WE R OVR!

I hadn't noticed that I was talking what I was texting. Niall wraps me in his arms and tears come pouring out. It could have been me. I wanted to have Danny a million miles away from me. Niall pulls me away and kisses my cheek. The kiss was warm compared to the cold air. I smile slightly and walk over to Lottie who was crying. 

" Did you use a condom?" I asked softly

" Yeah, and birth control," Lottie said

" Okay, your okay, just don't do it again," I whisper and smile.

" Let's stay up all night and tomorrow we... I will confront Danny and make him go away for a while," I say softly.

" Well, I have a slumber party tonight, so ah I would have a good time with Niall," Lottie whispers in my ear and walks out the door. She was so sad, but now she's all happy. I look at Louis and he shrugs his shoulders. I shrug my shoulders and lay down flat on the couch and turn to see the boys and Jillian whispering about something. Harry was the first one to come up to me and sit on the ground below me. 

" Vanessa I need to ask you something," Harry starts, I nod my head and he continues, " Can you turn around?"

" What?" I say and turn my head to find Niall sitting on the floor. " What's wrong?" I ask Niall.