Day 2

Chaewon

Its My 2nd Time to write in this Journal,Today wasn't The Best...
I'll Just Write what happened here.

It's Weird since Yuri didn't message me Or Reply to me,Was She Still Asleep?
But Her Cousin usually wakes her up early,I wonder Where She went Yesterday?She didn't even tell me.
So I decided to go to her House Earlier
But When I got there,I only saw Her Cousin,I asked her Where Yuri is,
She told me That She went somewhere Yesterday and She's Wasn't Home yet.
That Made me More Worried since She's Not That Type Of Person Who Stays Outside at Night.

After Eating Lunch,I called Eunbi Unnie,She said That Yuri probably just went Back to Busan,What will she do there Though?I texted her many times and Called her too But She wasn't Responding to any of those.

I called her Parents But They Only said That They Don't Know where She is,They didn't sound Worried,That was Actually weird,I expected them to be worried Because She's Here in Seoul while They are in Busan But It sounded like They don't care about What can Happen to her,She's Still A Minor,She's Not Supposed to Be Staying Out for To Long.

I didn't know who to call,Her Cousin Doesn't know where she is,Eunbi Unnie
Said She's Probably in Busan,Her Parents Doesn't seem to Care.

I didn't call Our Other Friends cause They'll Probably Say The Same Thing As Eunbi Unnie Did,I didn't know If Should Tell The Polices Or Not Because Maybe She'll get back tomorrow
But She would reply to my Messages and Calls,So I guess I'll Just wait for her tomorrow.

I'm feeling so Tired today,I guess I'll Sleep now,I hope Yuri's Fine.

-Kim Chaewon