NSFW Alphabet

A - Aftercare (What they're like after sex)
Despite her cold exterior, Rosa is sweet and loves cuddling you after sex. She wants to make sure you get a good rest after the workout you both just had ;)

B - Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
She likes her stomach region, she works out and she is happy with the outcome. Her favourite body part of yours is your ass, she's an ass person. She enjoys slapping your ass and leaving marks for only her to see.

C - Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)
Rosa loves when you cum on her fingers, it makes her feel like she accomplished something great, that being making you exhausted of course.

D - Dirty secret (A dirty secret of theirs)
She secretly wants to see you naked in nothing but her leather jacket that is slightly big on you.

E - Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)
She is pretty experienced, but she still likes to stop and make sure what she is doing is ok with you.

F - Favourite position
Rosa likes to see you on your knees, she enjoys eating you out from behind with her hands on your ass. She is more of a giver than a receiver, sometimes if your both tired she'll be the big spoon and finger you from there.

G - Goofy (Are they serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)
It's clear here that since she is never humorous, even at home, she is very serious in the moment.

H - Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc)
Rosa can't stand hair, she is always well shaved and if you haven't shaved and your about to have sex, she will literally drag you to the bathroom and shave you herself.

I - Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic, etc)
She is pretty intimate. She always makes sure you are enjoying yourself before anything else, and she can be pretty romantic. In the bedroom she is the complete opposite of what she is like at work and with other people.

J - Jack off (Masturbation head canon)
She rarely masturbates. As creepy as it sounds you've been desperate to find out if she does, ever. The closest you've gotten was walking in on her just casually watching porn like it was a movie.

K - Kink (One or more of theirs)
It's not a full on kink only a little one, but Rosa absolutely loves it when you scratch her back with your nails. She also kinda likes it when you gently choke her.

L - Location (Favourite places to do it)
Rosa's favourite place to do it is on the couch in your living room, but you would much rather do it in the bed where you have way more room.

M - Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)
Pretty much just when you tease her in public, she'll whisper in your ear "you better enjoy your time here because when we get home I am going to destroy you".

N - NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Anything to do with pain, she likes to make sure you're safe at all times. She also doesn't like anything to make you seem like a lesser person than her, like handcuffs, ball gags, blindfolds etc.

O - Oral (Preference in giving or receiving)
As I've mentioned before she prefers giving, due to her hatred towards being pampered. Rosa likes knowing she has the power to make you feel good, and hates feeling like people have to do things for her.

P - Pace (Are they fast and rough, slow and sensual, etc.)
With Rosa it just depends on either her mood, or your mood. She will normally ask you what you feel like beforehand, like I said, you're her first priority.

Q - Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)
She prefers proper sex, but I'd you haven't had sex in a while and are craving eachother than she goes with it.

R - Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)
She's normally hesitant at first and always double checks if your okay with it. Eventually you are able to convince her it's okay, but if it's something super weird then she will tell you no.

S - Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last?)
Oh boy Rosa can go on forever, she could fuck you for hours on end, but as soon as you get too tired she'll stop. On the rare occasion that your in control, she normally gets tired after one or two rounds.

T - Toy (Do they own toys? On a partner or themselves?)
When you two first had sex at her place you were shocked when she pulled out a massive box fill with anything you could imagine. She owns pretty much anything so that all her sexual partners could be fulfilled by their fantasies.

U - Unfair (How much they like to tease)
It mostly depends on hers and your moods, sometimes she'll be a massive tease and others she just likes to get straight into it. In public though, because of her being a really private person she never teases.

V - Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)
Rosa is normally pretty quiet, so it's hard for you to know if you're making her feel good. Although there will be some quiet grunts and moans from her, which you are sure to tease her about later.

W - Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of you choice)
Like with her small kink, and her hand marks on your ass, Rosa absolutely loves when you leave possessive scratch marks on her back.

X - X-ray  (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

These aren't exactly Rosa but her actress, good enough right?

Y - Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)
Rosa isn't really needy all the time, she can go a few days, maybe even a week or two without sex.

Z - ZZZ (...How quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
She normally takes a while to sleep afterwards unless you were in charge, then it's almost immediately.