25

PRIVATE

MOMO
Okay I'll help but once I call please go on mute

BOBBY
Sure

MOMO's calling ....
Bobby went on speaker but muted himself
(Only momo's side is talking)

"Let's play truth or dare"

"Oo I like the idea, would be fun to get juicy info out of everyone"

"Jennie, truth or dare"

"Truth"

"What's the real reason you got us here for"

"Easy, talk about girl code while we're away for awhile"

"What you mean?"

"Didn't you know? We performing at Coachella and starting our world tour, we won't be back for awhile, maybe after a month or so or less so today's our last time together"

"Oh when you leaving"

"A week for now but we're very busy"

"Okay"

"Hanbin did you hear that? They're leaving in a week, you should do something fast"

"Truth or dare"

"Dare"

"Brave, Mina I dare you to call a your boyfriend and do some embarrassing noises"

Mina did it but it wasn't any sexual noises

"Hahahaahhaahah"

They continued playing truth or dare then it was Lisa turn

"Truth or dare Lisa"

"Truth"

"I want you to share an embarrassing moment about you and the guy you really like"

"Noo! Come on not that"

"Rules are rules!"

"Fine, one time during training years we went out to a shore and just the four of us, me being the only girl I felt left out and this was when we first became friends so we were that close yet, anyways I was very clumsy back then, I tripped multiple times and he helped me up, it was very awkward when we were eating because I'm a messy person so I ate lady like  and I'm sure the boys knew I wasn't myself so the boys decided to do so many embarrassing things just to make me feel comfortable and since then I force myself to not be clumsy and messy in front of boys but I'll still be myself though"

"Woah clumsy girl but how was that embarrassing,? and are you and the them very close?"

"Yeah very there my best friend now and it may not be embarrassing but because we're so close now nothing is embarrassing but at the time it was embarrassing"

"Okay enough of this game, let's talk about something else"

"Nooo I wanna know about who our girl Lisa likes"

"In that case let's talk about girl code then"

The girls all look at each other then back at Jennie

"Where going to America in a week for Coachella and our tour, we want to make sure the girl code still stands"

"Lisa likes someone and his an idol as well, since we're not gonna be here for awhile he might get taking away"

"We want to make sure it won't be any of you"

"I don't mind if he likes another girl or will date because it's his right but it can't be my friends it will just ruin our friendship and you guys are too precious to me "

"Okay, we Swear on our idol lives"

"So who's the guy"

"Well we know and Mina know, might as well tell right... it's hanbin but you can't tell him I don't wanna confess first or at least not till I come back"

"Awww you guy would be so cute!! But what how does Mina know before us!?"

"Because that stupid bambam told her but that's okay I'm already annoying the hell out of him and will continue on too isn't that right sister in law 😏"

"Stop that!"

Everyone laughed

"Guy I'll be right back I need to used the toilet"

"Now you guys know now, don't forget our deal if not I'll tell Lisa what you did, bye now"

Call ended