The Beginning

The Beginning

   My name is Felix Folges and this is my story. I was attending medical school when it started. I lived in New York City.  One day I came and Jennifer was eating our dog! I said " Jennifer stop!!!!" She looked at me with a bloody face and meat hanging out of her mouth.

    I ran to the bathroom. I grabed the shower hose. When she broke down the door, I kicked her in the back. She fell on the floor. I wrapped the hose around her neck. I put my foot on the back of her neck and pulled up. It pulled her head clean off. There was blood everywhere.

   Spot started moving I dont know how half of him was gone. Then Spot got up and started eating her. I'm 4 feet away from my life love and my dog. It was a horrorable site to see. I pulled the shower curtain down and wrapped it around my dog, I grabed the toilet tank lid.

    I hit my dog in the head with it. The brains went everywhere in there. Just as I sat down another came in the front door. It ran at me, so I hit it in the head with the toilet tank lid. It looked dead. but it got back up. There was a window behind it, so I dropkicked it out the window. I looked out the window and it landed on more of them.