11

I walked into the bar and headed straight to the bartender. I ordered a martini and sat at the bar.
My phone dinged. It was Shawn.
'Outside'
'At the bar' I replied
I waited drinking my martini. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I smiled before turning around. My hair was curly and I was wearing red lip stick to match the dress.
"Well don't you look hot" he said in a deep voice and I couldn't even deny that he looked even hotter
"Not so bad yourself" I said in a sassy tone. "Jack Daniel for him please." I said to the bartender. Shawn smiles the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.
He got his drink and drank it quickly. I had already finished my martini.
He grabbed my hand and guided me to the the dance floor.
We danced for hours, Did shots and talked, till the bar closed.
When the bar closed he asked if I wanted to go back to his place. I nodded yes.

When we got to his place he guided a very drunk me to the couch slipping off my heels. He went into the bedroom grabbing me a shirt, and tossed it to me.
He then walked into the bathroom and changed into pajama pants. I slipped my dress off and the shirt on.
He walked back into the living room with a glass of water.
"Here drink this and you can have the bed for the night, I'll sleep on the couch" I just nodded to drunk to protest.
After drinking the water, Shawn guided me to his bed and tucked me in, planting a kiss on my forehead and turning out the light. 

::::::::
So that's how they met and he was the perfect gentlemen 🙂🙂🙂😊