Chapter 5

That same night, we went to the Golden Cobra, the club we all used to go to on friday nights, but somehow that stopped. 

" Let's go to our favorite spot. " Billy said, as he pointed up the balcony. " This place has a balcony!? " 

I rolled my eyes as Angela sounded so excited about all this. " Is that Taylor Lautner?  " 

" You know, because you're at a VIP club, you have to act like a VIP so stop fangirling. " i said annoyed. " I get it, you're a fan of Taylor Lautner, but don't ask him for an autograph, only pictures. " i said. " That's even better, honey, i'll be right back. " Angela said, as she ran up to Taylor. 

" Can you even believe it? " i mumbled. " Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to bring her up here Spence. " i said. " why not? since she's Billy's girlfriend she'll be going to places like this more often.  " he said. " She'll get used to it eventually.  " 

We went up the balcony.  " This place had some major changes. " Billy said. I started dancing a bit in the background, i tried to get Billy's attention, but he didn't even look back, not even for a split second. 

" I'll get us some drinks. " Spencer said, leaving us two alone. " I wonder where Angela is at right now. " 

How could he even get that name out of his mouth? 

" She's over there, with Zac Effron. " i said, pointing down. Billy waved at her, that she had to join them. " Man, she's gonna get kicked out if she doesn't look out. " that wasn't such a bad thing after all, but i just nodded. " What do you think of Angela? " Billy asked. i wasn't sure if he was talking to me, cause he hasn't spoken to me for a long time. " Um... " great, now i had to be nice about her. " I don't know, she's kind of pretty i guess. " Billy nodded and looked up at me, smiling.  " She is, isn't she? " i smiled through my teeth. " I think she's the one. " when he said that, i felt like i was about to faint, the one was standing right next to him but he never noticed, ok, it was foolish of me to think i could be the one for him, but we've shared so many  great moments together, and we've had so much fun in the past. 

" That's... great. " i simply said, hoping Spencer would return with the drinks quickly so i wouldn't have to be alone with him. 

Billy never noticed how hurt i was, he didn't even care about me and my feelings anymore. When he asked me those questions i was surprised he even remembered me. 

I stepped back, and sat down at one of the golden couches. Billy turned around. " What's wrong? you're acting so strange lately.  " he said, sitting down next to me.

"Ok... so i'm the one that's acting strange?  " now he hit my weak spot. " You've been ignoring me for weeks now! " i said.  " You don't bother to text or call me anymore. " i stood up again, i was too upset to even think anymore. 

" I''ve been waiting for you to say all those words to me! " i turned around to face him. " And now you have her, don't you know how much this hurts! " Billy looked shocked as i kind of confessed my love for him. 

" Kelli what are you saying.. " he looked confused. " I love you okay! " when i realised what i just said,  i gasped, and ran off, almost running up against Spencer, who returned with 3 glasses. " Where are you going? " he asked, but i couldn't hear him anymore, unbelievable i didn't want to ruin their relationship, and now i completely made a fool out of myself. 

" What happened? " Spencer asked, as he sat down next to Billy, who still looked very confused. " I don't know... " Billy answered. " She just told me she loved me. " Billy looked up at Spencer, confusion in his eyes. " Why would she do that? " Spencer sat back. " Because she does. " he simply answered.