backstory

Hi my Name Alexandria Riddle-Dumbledore but I wasn't always Alexandria Riddle-Dumbledore no I used be called Alexis Mendoza (not really my real name) I thought I was normal well muggle but I was so wrong. it was on a normal Friday or so I thought. that Friday was going to show what I truly am.

Alexandria's POV:

mum left ,Max went to school and Joe went out with his girlfriend so it is just me and Nat at home alone I'm only 8 and she is 4. I told her to go to mum's room just to be safe. "okay baby I'll turn on the TV but stay in here just to be safe and be quite I love you " I said. I had a bad feeling in my stomach that something bad is going to happen. as if on cue there was pounding on the door and the lock started to jiggle . I knew wasn't anyone in my family because we have a secret knock/code when I'm left alone so I know it is them and this isn't them. I hurried to tell Nat "that even if she hears screaming, crying ,things breaking and loud bangs just stay inside of mum's room because I need to make sure that your safe" I said as I locked the bedroom door. Then the front door broke open and a man with a gun walked in I hide in the laundry .he went to mum's room where I hide Nat he was going to break it open. "NO!! LEAVE HER ALONE" I screamed. He looked at me and laughed and 'BANG' (1)shot me once in the stomach I wanted to scream but I couldn't no... I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of my scream of pain I can't let him get her. "I will find you and the other one entertaining you mostly you seem feisty " He said. "YOU BASTARD I'LL KILL YOU BEFORE YOU SO AS MUCH LAY A FINGER ON HER" I yelled at him. 'BANG' 'BANG' (3)two more in my stomach. "Or i could just kill you and then i can take her" the man said 'BANG' (4)

I grabbed the nearest thing to me which was a light bulb i hit his head. he stumbled back and he looked pissed at my recent actions.'BANG' 'BANG' (6) one in the arm the other barely hit me but it still did it seemed like half of it hit my hip."YOU LITTLE BITCH " I quickly and discreetly garbed my phone and called mum. 'ring' 'ri- "hello" 'Mum help' "what's wrong" 'your on speaker i cant explain right now just stay on the phone and hurry home' "okay" 'and stay quite' "SHUT UP YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH" 'FUCK YOU YOU WONT TOUCH HER' 'BANG'(7) .i found a lamp and threw it at him ,it hit him in the head . I garbed the gun and 'BANG"BANG' . " oh my god sweetheart are you okay?" 'i'm su-starts coughing up blood-prised i'm not dead yet' "how many times did he shot you " 'cough's up blood 7 and like half'" oh god just don't die baby i'm calling the cops"'mum i found out i know my life is a lie " what do you mean"

'i'm adopted my real name is Alexandria Riddle-Dumbledore you lied to me why? after all this time, i'm broken and you know that if you told me maybe i could have looked for them maybe i wouldn't have been so broken at six years old' " baby i'm so sorry i didn't mean to hurt you so many times and i didn't know he would do those things to you i'm so sorry" ' whatever i'm gonna die in like 2 minutes and my last words are save the broken ones fix the people who need to be fix help them before you help yourself'

~time skip~

3rd pov: it was the day of Alexandria's funeral all her friends and family came they said their speeches they got ready to bury her. Her mum put some flowers in her hands and said okay. But......

Alexandria's POV :
I was in a white room there was a man and a woman. The man was old and had a long white silver-ish beard.he explained things I thought were just in fairy tales.Minnie, the woman, said it's time to walk though the door.
"Okay" I heard someone say . I'm holding something. *gasp* I breathed in and opened my eyes. I sat up it looked like I was holding flowers there were gasps and a few screams. I looked up and saw a funeral? I looked around and realized I'm in a coffin "what the hell?!? " I yelled. I hurried to get out I looked down and was in a dress?

I mean it's pretty but am i the one their having the funeral "i.....ah....um..w-what?"i asked."oh my god YOUR ALIVE"Paige screamed "yeah why wouldn't i be?"i asked "because you got shot about 7 or 8 times"Paige said ."when we got there yours eyes were open they were lifeless dead your body was cold and pale"mum said" oh well i'm sorry you had to so in such a state but i have gifts " I said taking a bag out of nowhere " okay i don't have gifts for everyone so Paige Melinda stay and family stay everyone else I love but bye-bye" and everyone else left mum you first and i have something to tell you all okay mum first "i said reaching into the bag,I pulled out a potion "i think you looked puurrfect but this will make you lose all the pounds you want and this one can pretty much cure bad depression so here and max this will make you about 5 maybe 10 inches taller" i said she is very short she is like 4 feet as short as me and she is 12."grandma you have the same potion as mum the on that makes you lose weight cuz you complain too and i don't really have anything for you grandpa cuz you never complain or say you want something but i have chocolate frogs, Paige this is for you you wave your hand over it three times saying what you want the put your hand in the bag and pull out whatever you wanted" i said handing her a purse like bag "Joe smell this okay?""um okay " "what does it smell like?" " it smells like old books ,perfume,green apples""OH M G your in love with a malfoy YES" I exclaimed. "w-what are you talking about i have a girlfriend that I love very much" "wow your stupid y-" "HEY!!""shut up no your in love with Ava Malfoy she is the older sister of Draco Malfoy" I said."sweetie are you talking about that harry potthead " "it's potter and yes" "um..sweetheart that's fiction-" me ,Melinda and Paige burst out laughing. " why are you laughing"me,Paige and Melinda ask at the same time"I'll explain then I'll tell you all what and who i am and then you two will tell me and only me okay?" "okay" everyone said.

"My real name is Alexandria Lilith Riddle-Dumbledore,I am the most powerful witch and the princess of magic, I can take someone else's magic and I can give magic, I am half angel half demon, Animagus which means I can turn into any animal i want ,I have the Veela Charm, I am Metamorphmagi which means i can change my appearance , Apparition I can pretty much teleport ,Wandless Magic I can do magic without a wand , Parseltongue I can speak to snakes and understand them ,Magical Resistance I can block any spell's hexes and curse shot at me , Legilimency aka mind-reading , Occlumency if someone with Legilimency tries to read my mind I can block them out , The ability to take someone's magic er i already told you that,Gift i think about what i want/need most doesn't matter what it is but it will pop up in my hands , I can control the elements , i can  control the weather with my emotion's ,Feel other people's feelings, I'm a protector ,Control someone's feel's, bring people back to life within a hour of their death and more that you will find out." I explained "oh two more things I'm the enemies and hero's daughter and when I use any of these powers my eyes change color and glow" I quickly added. They were all shocked to say the least.

A/N I'm not good at making stories the stories I do write are just about dreams I have and no Alexis mendoza is not my name I am Mexican so I choose a famous soccer player and a common Mexican last name and my name is also not Alexandria or Lilith.

Still A/N give me feed back on anything tell me if I am doing good or bad at this story. ~That's all for now bye my Chica's~