Chapter 11

Once upon a time, I sit uunder the shayde of a relaxing evergreen tree. Except it wasn't evergreen, it was actually a giant rocket. My best friend since I was a literal rodent fetus, Tails, was inside, working on the rocket. "My boat is about ready to sail" said tails. I forgot to mention it was actually a boat the whole time. Cool plot twist, right? I should also mention my name is Podcast the Hedgehog. I am purple, but a light purple, but not light enough to look like sonic, because I am an orginal character that no one can steal. I also wear a green scarf, that I use to choke myself when I feel masochistic. I also once used it to suffocate my mother's dog because we couldn't afford to euthanize it. "Wait, my boi Podcast!" tails said. "I need the crystal of space time to fix the taxi, or we can never make it to Robotnik's surprise birthday party!" This was really sad, and we could do literally nothing about it. Except I could do something about it. "Hey, tials, I bet I could get the crystal of the galaxy and save the world!" Tails was exited to heer this. "Oh boy, I bet we could get to Eggman's party on time if you could do it!" 

I don't know how to include new pages, so assume this is chapter 2

I was walking to get the crystal of the Ocean King, when suddenly a snake appeared. But it wasn't a snake. It was a mutated chiken king. And he said in a human, I mean hedgehog voice "You need to get the crystal of the Earth's Bounty" I said yes. The rabbit king said "To get the crystal of the infinite rain, you must go to the temple of the Seasons and do a triel." "Oh boi, I love triels!" "But this is a scary treil, and u could D I E" "I'm a gen z hedgehog and I want to die" "Cool" then the robot king evaporated.

I then went to go to the temple and went to go to it to go to the temple and it was nice. I walked in, and the puppet king appeared and said "Yo, do the triel" I did the triel. "U did the triel. good job" I then found the crystal of hellfire and used it to inhale the seasons, becoming a super saiyan, and flying away to go to Robotnik's birthday party. I went to the party and found Eggman, except it was just the Princess King in an Eggman suit, and he said "Good Job. You saved the day! You can now kiss Sonic" And so I did, and it was really good. no homo.