Fetish

Okay, so.. this one is something I'm planning to turn into a long story. Let me know what you guys think!  Enjoy! 😊

Jimin sighs as Jungkook  leaves his apartment in a hurry.
12.43 pm, the clock reads. He rethinks about asking Jungkook to stay over, but he's sure the answer will be a no, as usual. Jungkook has to go home. He's got a wife waiting for him in bed. He's got to please two people every night. Jimin checks his phone as he gets a notification from Jungkook, "Just got into the car. Thanks for the night babe. ❤"
Jimin can feel hot tears trickling down his cheeks as he recalls the memories of that night.. and the previous nights. He quickly types a,  "Okay Sweety. Go home safe. I love you ❤", his hand hovering over the send icon for a moment before  deciding to erase the 'I love you' part and sending the rest instead.
It's been almost six months since they've started this and Jimin's now at a point where he couldn't say no to his boss's needs. Each night he'll devote himself to the man he loves, knowing that he'll get nothing more than the pleasure during their action in return. Every night, Jimin will smile as Jungkook get dressed to leave his apartment and cries once the door closes behind him. He regrets his actions every time they get together, even considered about getting away from Jungkook, ignoring his calls, saying no to his needs, but his heart says otherwise and Jimin ends up letting his feelings take control of the situation. He's aware of how shameless their behaviour is, how sinful it is to betray an innocent housewife who's unaware of everything that's happening behind her back..
It pains Jimin when he hear Jungkook making excuses to his wife saying something like having to "work over time and don't wait for me baby. I'll be a little late." and ends the call with a simple "I love you too." Jimin knows that those words have no meaning behind them, and tries to justify their actions aren't wrong as Jungkook doesn't have any feelings for the wife of his forced marriage. So they continue savouring each other every night, leaving all their burdens away until the  temporary moment of happiness ends. Jimin may have imagined a couple of times,(or maybe a countless times?)  how the words 'I love you Jiminie' would sound coming out of Jungkook's mouth, but he knows that it's not a possibility in this lifetime of theirs. Realization pains him so much that it's consuming him little by little, but the limited amount of minutes he gets to spend with Jungkook keeps him alive.
His attention drives back to his phone which is now showing another notification from Jungkook saying, "came home. See you tomorrow then. Good night. ❤". Jimin can feel the tears forming in his eyes again. No matter how many times they've done  this knowing the consequences perfectly well, Jimin still feels the same. Sad, pathetic and disgusted. He quickly types a "Okay baby. See you tomorrow! Good night! ❤" and stares at the reply sent. 'Jungkook-ah.. Even thought I want to stop everything and move on, I can't. My heart isn't letting me. I hope that I'll be able to tame my heart one day and be able to leave you forever, but I doubt weather you'll let me. No matter how hard I  push you away from me, you'll eventually come right back. Baby I can't deny, I can't deny your appetite, Because... you've got a fetish for my love.. and it's the reason for all of this mess.' Jimin sighs into the starry night.

           ~~~~ 🌹 ~~~~

edit: published the continuation of this story! check it out!!