Chapter 1

A/n

One of my first fan fictions so don't judge ok haha. Hope you like it.

Chapter 1

Harry's p.o.v

Every year when the snow falls I get reminded of her... She was the prettiest girl I'd ever met, her name was snow. She had long, candy floss pink hair and blue eyes. She was tanned and had the cutest little smile, I would swim all the oceans just to see her smile. She moved away to Germany when we were starting college and I haven't spoken to her since. I miss our long strolls on brighton beach and our movie night cuddles. I just wish she would come back to England so I could see her again.

______________________________________________________________

No ones p.o.v

Niall continuously pounds on Harry's door.

'Harry!! Come on let's go.' Niall shouted through the letter box.

'Ok, ok! I'm coming I just need to grab my phone' yells harry

Harry grabs his phone off his bedside table and stumbles down the stairs to the front door where Niall is waiting.

'Have you got the drink?' Harry asks.

'Oh shit, I forgot! We'll have to grab some on the way.' Niall declared

They rush out the door and climb into Niall's cute, little Mini Cooper.

'Fuck sake Niall do we have to drive there in this shitmobile!'

'Well do you have a car, no you don't so shut the fuck up!''

They both burst out in cries of laughter.

________________________________________________________________________

Harrys p.o.v

*3 hours later at the party*

I'm standing by myself while everyone else is making midnight memories. I can't get snow out of my mind, it's really bugging me especially this winter because it will be 5 years since she moved. I find it so annoying because I can't enjoy my self, the only person in the world that I want is snow!

'Harry I've found a really hot girl and we're going back to our place can you make your own way back tonight?' Niall said worriedly(authors note: Harry and Niall live together)

'Yeah... sure, have fun!' I sarcastically replied.

Great so now I'm here alone plus now I have no way of getting back. Ugh suppose I could get a taxi. I look down at my pockets anxiously, I feel the regret flowing through my body as I realise I left my wallet at home and now have no money.

So I guess I'm going to be walking home tonight... Ugh my feet are killing me I've been stood up all night and it's pitch black but you know I'm just such a nice person I do it for my Nialler.

________________________________________________________________________