Chapter I

Sorry for the grammar and mistakes

Eddie P.O.V

Eddie stood outside of his work place, He had applied at nightclub the owner was pretty nice to let me stay in one of hotels that he owns till he had enough money to move out. He walked inside seeing a few of his coworkers getting the place set up, He checked inside as he got behind the bar starting to clean his own station. He felt weird that he had came to New York broke and people started to help him. He guess it was because he was innocent to them, He had looked up seeing Jasmine one of the stripes dancing around the pole. He waves his hand excitedly at her making her give me a smile, everyone was pretty nice towards me and even considered me as their small baby brother which made him feel safe.

After two hours the night club open up as people and mostly men walked inside, the place was loaded with people and billionaires. He didn't quite pay attention to them since he was in the bar mixing up drinks and handing them to people, he always gotton more money then some of my coworkers since was a bit of a nice guy, He got a tray filled with tequila since someone upstairs in the VIP had order 40 glass shots of tequila.

Josh and Me walked upstairs to the VIP lounge filled with many billionaires, We set down four trays each holding ten in each tray. One guy had looked me up and down, He shifted uncomfortably since his eyes were burning through his soul. Josh had grabbed my hand quickly walking down with him, He had let his hair cover his golden eyes.

He had light brown hair with golden eyes just like his mother, He didn't get much from my father since the two weren't always on the right page. His mother had passed away when I was 5 years old He was left alone with his siblings and his father who had remarried with one of his coworkers, my siblings were always with him. Once they had turned 18 they left I was the most youngest making me stay all alone for 13 years, he didn't quite like it since his stepmother would always make him clean or even do things for her like buying groceries.

The boy was really happy that he turned 18 he immediately grabbed his bag of clothes and left, his siblings would send letters to him but since he turned 14 they stopped. He kept all of the letters having them in a nice box with one of his family photos with his mom picture inside, he quickly clean his area seeing that his break would be coming up. He sent more drinks around the bottom floor since their was 3 stories of the night club. First floor was for important people second would be billionaires and third was for low class.

The boy took his break having to be in the back of the night club, He open his water bottle taking a sip. He pull back his brown hair since it was a bit hot inside the club, He heard glass being knocked down making him walk towards the sound. He heard someone kicking making him stop, his eyes slowly looked at the person seeing it drag a body in the dumpster. He stood frozen seeing him throw the lifeless person inside having the top slam down, He took a step back having one of the empty boxes make a sound.

Eddie quickly looked up seeing him right in front of me, his eyes were staring at the boy soul trying to read him. He felt completely afraid of the stranger, he had not realized that he blacked out. That day changed his whole life ahead of Eddie. . . He thought he had made himself his own grave.

_________________________________________

Hey guys this is my first book of Rising Up. Every Mondays and Fridays I will be uploading a new chapter of this book. Hope you guys enjoy it.