Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Remember your Mortality

I am Annie Lamina Xaldon. 18 years old.. Private Assasin. Gambler. Cia Sexpionage. Olfactor. Dangerous. Human Killing Machine.. Jack Of all trades.. i might look like a monster.. many people might hate me.. pero nagawa ko lang iyon para sa 5 kong nakababatang kapatid.. no, 6 na nakababatang kapatid.. im still an ordinary girl with likes and dislikes.. I love my little brothers and they mean the world to me.. and i love perfumes.. im so obsessed with perfumes that i even made one from human extracts.. creepy and terrifying isnt it.. i extract the scent of my victims and turn it into perfumes.. but do you know how ironic life is? because right now.. pinapanood ko ang nakababata kong kapatid.. as he make his very first perfume extract.. out of my dead body..

here i am.. watching them from nowhere.. suddenly realizing.. that i am no longer alive.. and breathing.. 

follow me in my long journey.. as i try to uncover the mystery of my brutal death.. as i watch my beloved brothers found my darkest secrets.. and later on.. turned to be the monster that i was.. 

having their lives ruined all because of my death

and here i am.. watching them.. after all this years.. i will not stop.. until i found my murderer.. until his life was taken aback with my whole clan..

with my clan that turns out to be the monster i was before..

as i am remembering my mortality..

dont try to hide.. nor to run.. they will take your lives for me.. mortals..