SwitchBlade #1

It was any other normal, typical day, well, for me anyways, plugging in my earbuds,  wishing people like them would stop calling virgins like me, sluts,  well, girls, look who's talking, anyway, I sat on the back of the bus as always, being not-so-silently hated, by the the 'populars' or as my personal nickname recalls, 'the pinkies' you see, every day you saw them, they had a entire wardrobe of sparkly eye-threatening bright pink, and as always, those high pitched giggles, and I know right, cliche? In case your wondering, No I'm not that bloody weird, emo-whore, who everyone hates, and who cuts herself, But all except last, instead, I don't inflict self pain, nor do I wish to harm myself in any undignified way, no, instead, I mutilate animals, sick, right? I take walks into the forest, it's the only place I can clear my mind, although, recently, I think that damned forest has started giving me hallucinations, but they might not b- A near scream and high pitched snarling had grabbed my attention, along with my stinging cheek, and someone in my face smirking, I looked up- ahh, just what I needed, Jennifer Hensley, henchwomen of the pinkies,  second in command, and again with the cliche, she was a rude blue-eyed bimbo, No shit she was second in command, I looked up smirking, I can barely feel pain, that was a dumb move... But then again, A blonde, blue-eyed Bimbo, is a Blonde, blue-eyed Bimbo...