Tail teasing

You walked Tangle to your place, and she was amazed as she looked around inside. "Wow. Nice place," she smiled. "Hehe, it's not much, but thank you," you said with a light blush. She then turned to you. "So what do you do for fun?" She asked. "Well I watch movies, play games, just the usual," you explained. "I also go outside." "What kind of games? Video games?" She asked. "Yeah," you said. "Awesome! Let's play one," she smiled big. You slowly grew a big smile and said, "Alright then!" You then both set up the game. You were so excited to play with Tangle. You didn't even know she loved them that much. She then chuckled lightly. "Hehe, sorry. I'm just a bit of a tomboy," she said, blushing in embarrassment. "I can tell," you smirked. "But I don't mind. It's cool." She stuck her tongue out at you playfully as you turned on your game console. You handed her a controller as you set up the two-player game. A few minutes later, you both started competing against each other, laughing and having fun. But then, as you were playing, you felt something brush up behind you. You turned and saw Tangle's tail, lightly tickling you. The tickling caused you to lose focus. You looked at Tangle, and she didn't look as if she was noticing. And then, she cheered with joy as she already won. "Yeah! That was awesome!" She cheered. "Good job," you smiled. "Thanks," she said, smiling back. "Wanna play again?" "Sure. It's too much fun," you shrugged. And so you and Tangle kept playing. All the while her tail kept playing with you, and you tried your best to keep focused. About an hour later, you both wanted to watch a movie. So you chose a random, and put it in as Tangle got up on your couch. You sat beside her, and you both stared at the screen. At one point during the movie, you didn't notice, but your hand was holding Tangle's and her head was resting on your shoulder. And then, there was something else. When you rested your head back, the couch seemed much softer...and fluffier. You turned around, and saw Tangle's tail being a pillow for your head to rest on. You looked at Tangle, and saw she was asleep. You then looked back at her tail, and nuzzled your cheek against it. It was so soft, and it smelled so floral. You nuzzled against it more, planting soft kisses on it and burying your face in it. As you were treating her tail, you heard something coming from Tangle. It sounded like purring...and giggling. It seemed she liked it. You liked this too. You then saw Tangle's head move later, and that was your queue to stop.