Part 3.

"Hey bastard" 

The tone of the other's voice was urgent and out of breath. With pacing steps every so often, he was running. "I texted you like 500 times, what the hell are you doing?" The sound of the feet stopped and taeyong replied with a deep sigh.

"I was sleeping until a jackass decided to text me" 

"Sorry, but I wanted to treat you today.."

"You can't" he interrupted with a demanding voice. Yuta was a good friend and helped him a lot but last time they went on an adventure, taeyong ended up getting hurt. 

"Too bad, I already booked ahead. Trust me you either come with me or you pay the bill without the experience"

"Fine.."

"That's my boy, I knew it" the happiness in Yuta's voice made taeyong smile. No idea what to expect but it should at least help a little bit.

After ending the call with a smile taeyong hurried to their destination at a cafe where he worked. While walking with a fast pace he thought of excuses to tell his manager for skipping work today. Outside the doors stood a bleach-haired boy staring at his phone. Rising his head up he locked eyes with taeyong and started to sprint toward him. Finally jumping and pulling taeyong into a large hug. 

Tearing Yuta from his chest he asked him with a laugh "Mind telling me where we are going? I kinda skipped work for this"

"Its a secret" 

( time skip since I'm a lazy hoe. Basically, they are walking toward a famous club ;> )

Dead in the tracks, the two looked at the large sign with the colorful title of "Playhouse", a strip club and bar. Looking over at his side was a tight hand gripping taeyong's arm and dragging him into the shady building. 

Many public poles and women but it honestly bored the hell out of them both, luckily Yuta had a surprise for his friend. Ordering simple drinks and martinis taeyong was starting to realize why Yuta brought him here until a few men showed up.

Leading the two into separate rooms. Yuta gave taeyong a smile and a few words "Enjoy, I figured you would need it". As he entered he found the drinks and the large pole connected to a platform, with a very cute boy sitting on top.

Oh shit