56

Hello everyone again! Here is another update. I hope you like this chapter lol.

Enjoy. xx

"Louis!" Harry yelled out, huffing as he stormed from the hallway to make an appearance in the living room.

He saw the said culprit laying on the couch. Clifford was resting in between his legs and Silas napping on his chest. Louis lifted his head off the cushion he was resting on and turned a little to look at Harry.

"What?" He grumbled, raising his eyebrow at Harry.

"No Control?" Harry snarled. He stomped his way over to Louis and stood in front of him, a scowl on his lips and his arms crossed over his chest.

"What?" Louis questioned.

"Your new single. No Control," Harry started, letting out a huff, "You wrote a song about our sex?"

"Our morning sex to be exact," Louis smirked. "First thing I see in the morning and my dick likey it."

"Why didn't you give me a heads up?" Harry then complained, chewing on his lip before getting closer to Louis.

Louis smiled as he reached his hand out to grab on to Harry. His other arm was holding Silas to his chest, but he dragged Harry over to the couch until Harry was forced to plop down right on Louis' lap.

Harry let out a sigh as he reached back to pet Clifford before smiling down at his sleeping son. He ran his fingers through Silas' hair before turning his body around to face Louis.

"My mum heard the single on the radio and then texted me," Harry frowned, "Then I was in the car with Niall when it came on. Quiet an awkward conversation when the song you just listened to was written about your sex life."

"I wanted it to be a surprise," Louis smiled, resting his free hand flat on Harry's thigh. "Thought it would be romantic and all that."

"Romantic?" Harry snorted. "How lovely to surprise me with a sex song. So beautiful."

"I perform it on Late Late tomorrow," Louis then announced, "Care to join?"

Harry rolled his eyes, but the smile breaking through on his lips gave him away. Louis could tell he was endeared another song was written about him, and that Louis was going on a talk show about it.

"Wouldn't want to miss it for the world," Harry smiled, arching over Silas' body to kiss Louis' before he kissed the back of Silas' head.

The night quickly fell to morning, and then morning fell to night again. Harry and Louis were taking a car to the heart of Los Angeles for Louis to be on the Late Late show. Thankfully Niall was free to babysit Silas while they went to downtown.

When they got to the studio, the two of them followed the lead of some guards to their dressing room. Liam tagged along as well and decided to wait outside the door while Harry and Louis made themself comfortable on the couch the room provided.

Louis wasn't to perform until about halfway through the show, and then after he sang No Control, he had a small break before he would be interviewed.

Harry sat nervously on the couch as he chewed on his bottom lip. He watched as Louis slipped on an Adidas jacket before he started to admire himself in the mirror. Louis always seemed to remain calm whenever he performed, especially when it was a new song he was showing off.

Harry was always anxious, and he still is. He always hopes that Louis' songs get the best kind of feedback and that everyone loves it as much as he does. Because most of Louis' songs are about him, so they almost mean as much to him as they do to Louis.