The Past Three Years

All Might grip a journal.

"This have all the things what happened to her

"This have all the things what happened to her. If you don't want to hear it, then I can just give it to police", All Might said. Inko took a deep breath, and look him in the eye. "No. I need to know what happened to her", she said.

~Day One
We fail to kidnap the boy. We brought back a weak, helpless girl, or so I thought. Stain shot her in the head.

Inko scream as she let out tears. Mitsuki hold her.

Then her body turned into ashes. After a minute, she was reborn with a white dress on. Her quirks manifested late. For three months, we worked on her first quirk call Phoenix.

Phoenix: Give you ability like a Phoenix. Can control fire, fireproof, can be reborn. There are a few types of her fire. Red: A normal fire. Blue: Cold flames, that can burn you to the bone. Yellow: Use lighting to make a strong fire. White: Can heal wounds, small to big, and even to replace organs.

We tried many ways to test of her healing factor. To just killing to starvation.

Inko then broke down again.

I saw that if we treat her nicely, she would cooperate, but she wouldn't take a life of a animal or person. She would rather kill herself, then to take a life. She is a smart girl, learning very quickly. On the fifth month of her captivity, she have a another quirk. Diamond or gemstone.

Gem Maker: Give the ability to form gem from hands. Made any gem by mood. Can make gem into weapons. Are all real. Can make her skin hard as any gem, but can cause complete exhaust if overuse for a week.

Many of my men use her to gem to gamble and cash in gems for money. I learn she can make up for five weapons right now. Bow and arrow, sword, whip, shield, and sword. Very talented. On the ninth month of her captivity.

I found out she's is the daughter of that metaling hero Blaze. He found out that we are hunting people with quirks that we can only add more quirks. We handle him captive, experimenting on him. He was the only one to succeed, but we couldn't convince him to help us. She then found him in my lab.

They tried to escape, and almost did, but we caught her, but he was dead when I got my hands on him.

"NO!", Inko scream as Shouta help her to the  hair looking angry. "I thought he die on a mission, only to find out he was alive", she said as wipe her tears away. All Might continue.

The girl was obviously was upset, but we made sure to get over him quickly. Four months later, gain one more quirk. Something I never seen before.

L&D: L&D or Lightness to Darkness is a very special quirk. She can light to dark to her will. With light, she can heal any injuries in a 10 miles range. Restore all stamina and strength. Can bend into light, and use the sun to advance her powers, but can get severely burned. As for dark. She can bond to people and they enchanted their quirks by 50% and even give new abilities. Also bend into shadows, can manipulate the darkness. Can even control the darkness in people hearts. The moon advances her powers to darkness, but overuse can cause temporary loss of vision for three days. Also from what I can tell, see can communicate with the dead, and on a full moon bring the dead back to life, until sunrise.

This girl is extraordinary. Much more powerful than the boy. Once we crush her faith in heroes, she will make the perfect tool to Defeat All Might.

Inko finally stop crying, and look at the heroes. "What now?", Inko asked. "We trained her, if you like", Shouta said. Inko gave a little smile. "As long as I can remember, she always wanted to be a hero. So do it", she said.