Two

A few years later....

Yoongi was living the luxurious life in his (allegedly fathers) mansion. Only being 23, Yoongi is the manager of the National Real Estate Agency in Essex England. While he earns 5Million Wons every fortnight, he's given more by his father.

Yoongi loved how his life turned out, he couldn't wish for it to be any better. His father is alive and well, his boyfriend is great. His brother is well also. Jimin wanted to move out and get a house for themselves to start a family, but Yoongi declined.

You can call Yoongi and his beloved boyfriend Jimin a success but he still didn't want to leave the house he had a family in. I mean they could afford one. But.

Jimin was standing in front of his fiancee adjusting his tie, Yoongi smiled looking at the huge engagement ring Jimin was wearing. Yes, Yoongi proposed to him a month ago, under the sunset on a cruise in Atlanta, Georgia. It was expensive, but was more than worth it for the one he loved.

Jimin huffed looking up at his charming fiancee"Babe are you nervous?" Yoongi chuckled lightly walking away Jimin took a few steps to him but a good distance away "Well are you?"

Yoongi took up his hot mug of coffee that had 'I ♥ My Job' written on it fidgeting it with a spoon looking down "I am babe"

That's when Jimin walked over to him sliding his hands into his husband-to-be's minty green hair "That's ok babe. I get nervous all the time..." Jimin whispered turning around pushing his ass against Yoongi's crotch area "Especially whenever you fuck me" he moaned out..

Yoongi felt his pants squeezing his thighs. I mean, Jimin Is an instant turn on right? He placed the mug on the granite marble counter and spun Jimin around kissing him immensely.

Jimin kissed back, the kiss then got deeper and hotter Yoongi tried pulling Jimin's dress shirt off but got interrupted by a clearing of throat

Jimin looked around with wide eyes  he hesitated for a second realizing he was still on the counter, he pushed Yoongi onto the stove "Um.." That's all Jimin could say.

"What the fuck Jimin?!"  Yoongi grunted holding his lower back, "Sorry babe" he whispered and slowly retreated from the kitchen holding his head down, due to embarrassment.

Yoongi heard a small chuckle "Your boy- fiancee is such a charm" he corrected himself "He's too much of a charm" the mint haired boy growled

"Don't say that son, your just upset at him." He walked up to Yoongi and patted his back "Don't let your anger bring out the worst in you, son. " He ended, Yoongi smiled "I know father, I'm sorry"

"No son, you don't have to apologize, just don't say such bad things again" Yoongi nodded, he took up th mug of coffee and walked over to the couch sitting down face in his phone scrolling through Instagram

"So son you have an interview today, yeah?" He asked scrolling through his phone "I do" Yoongi added walking over to the long white couch "Nervous?" He asked eyes still glued to his phone

Yoongi scratched the back of his neck quickly "Yeah, you can say that" Junghyung caressed his own cheek "Don't be, son. Do your best! I wanna see my son on National television and be proud of him!" Yoongi smiled wildly looking at his father,

While Junghyung looked back at him "Make me proud, my son. I believe in you" Junghyung smiled looking into Yoongi's gleaming eyes "I'll do my best dad"

He got up from the couch and received a big hug from his dad. His phone rang in the process, "I should get going son." Yoongi nodded Junghyung walked away.

"Tell Jungkook to lock up before your leave" he yelled walking away to his dark green Lamborghini which was parked outside the mansion, he didn't get to answer but oh well