Chapter 2

Can I just say how happy I am that this alread has 10 reads, and I just put it up a couple hours ago like what? Thank you all so much! 

Disclamir: Fairy tail doesn't belong to me it belongs to Hiro Mashima.

(I made Mia up though, does that count for anything?,,..... no? ok)

Jellal's pov

I showed Mia the flowers.

"They're beautiful!" She said as she jumped up and hugged me, "Don't worry Jellal, she'll love it." she added as she let go of me.

I turned and walked over to the elevator where I saw Lucy, Wendy, and Wendy's little cat.

"Is something wrong?" I asked making them turn around.

"I'm not sure-- are those gor Erza?" Lucy said indicating the flower.

I couldn't help it, my checks started heating up and I could tell I was blushing. Lucy gave me an I-knew-It face. The elevator opened and I got inside. The girls went around the corner to what I think was their rooms. It didn't take long for the elevator to get to the lobby. I walked out of the elevator and looked down at the bouquet of daffodils, which were her favorite. In the lobby I saw a pouty fairy tail guild master. I walked past him and went to find Erza, I went to the armor shop that was close by the resort. She was there buying a new armor, yup, that's my Erza. She went up to the clerk and bought the armor. I walked to her and placed my hand that had the bouquet over her shoulder and gave it to her.

"What's going on." She said turning around.

"They're for you." I said handing it to her. She took it and looked at me with a surprised face.

"Thank you." Erza said as she wrapped her arms around me.

I hesitated at first but hugged her back.

"Ahem! Here's your armor ma'am." The clerk said breaking my moment.

Erza took the bag the clerk was handing her and walked to the door. She looked behind her and said, "Well? Aren't you coming?" I smiled her and followed her into town.

Natsu's Pov.

I hate everyone in our guild, they knew I had motion sickness but they still got me on that stupid train. But thank god I only had to ride it once this time.

"When we go home, I'm walking!" I yelled.

We were at the beach right now, and by we I mean Ice princess, Gajeel, Happy and I. But we were soon joined by the girls, except Erza wasn't here. Lucy looked around and she must have noticed that too.

"Where's Erza?" She asked.

"She's off with Jellal somewhere, probably smooching." Happy said laughing.

"What did you say cat!" I imitated Erza.

"Erza? I'm sorry!" Happy said flying away. When he heard our laughter he came back crying, "How mean Natsu."

"Sorry happy." I said as I patted him on the head.

Gray came out of the water with a Juvia on his leg.

"Hey Ice princess, you've got a little--" I said pointing to his leg.

"I know!" He snapped and tried to get Juvia off of him.

I laughed as Lucy came and sat next to me. She started putting sunblock on herself.

"What's so funny?" Lucy asked.