Chapter Twelve

Ceaira Winter💙

I walked in the mall while on the phone with Kaliah. She was almost done with Collage. So she would be home for good.

It was now December. I have not heard from Kentrell. Last i heard he was with Yaya, Floyd Mayweather Daughter. I seen his new music video, Valuable Pain. He was with her too. This why me and him would not work. Hes to much of a hoe.

He wont even call to check up on India. Shes been asking me saying "Wheres daddy mommy?" Or "does daddy not love me anymore?"

It broke my motha fuckin heart to see my daughter saying those things. Kentrell loves our babygirl to death. He acts like a little bitch every time hes mad at me.

It makes me so angry that he does this out of anger towards me, or it happens when he gets a new bitch and does not wanna tell me.

Now he wonder why I wont give his ass a chance.

Speaking of him he was calling me.

I answered the phone quicker than someone catching herpes.

"What Kentrell?"i asked

"I-i just wanted to tell you that... I wanted Indy" He said

"Come get her then nigga" I said hanging up getting in my car after paying for my stuff

I drove off to my house, that I recently bought. My mom just was getting annoying. Me and my mom recently got into a arguement which resulted into me moving into a new house.

I was getting tired of not having my own shit, but most importantly getting bossed around by her ass. She tried to control me. Lady I have a whole ass kid, and im 17 you cant tell me what to do im down there grown.

When I got pregnant at 15 she was there but she treated me like shit. But i let it go because that was my mother. What a poor excuse of a mother. She has the nerve to talk about my parenting. Im parenting my child just fine.

I pulled up to my Ms. Sherhonda house and got out to get India.

I knocked on the door, Sherhonda opened it.

"Hey baby, I got something to tell you and India upstairs" she said

I nodded.

I sat on the couch and looked at her.

"Wassup what you got to tell me mama" I said

"Well, that lil yaya bitch been running her mouth on Instagram. Talkin bout some "she had a baby by him on purpose" and " she want clout so bad" and "her daughter ugly" She said

"Oh hell nah im bout to beat this bitch ass for talkin bout my child. Where was Kentrell?"i asked

"That boy been LETTING her do that bullshit. I got in his ass on it and his ass got the nerve to SNAP on me. You know im not with the snapping shit. So i cursed his ass out about her saying that shit" She said

I laughed my ass off I mean when I tell you I was rolling I was ROLLING.

"Mama you funny... But let me get back here yo son want India, Im tryna go out right now" I said wiping my tears

I went and grabbed india and she woke up smiling.

"Mommy" she said

I smiled and went outside putting her in the front seat. Yes I put her seat Belt on and made sure she was secure.

I got in on the drivers side and pulled off turning up the music.

I pulled up to my house and walked in my house seeing who I didn't expect on my bed...