Story: #911

911 what your emergency! My brother just got shot he bleeding , he bleeding everywhere. "come on G got you got this don't do me like this man"
Okay clam down i said over the headset , when i heard the voice my stomach drop. I been working here four years , i prayed i didn't get this called but i just knew i was.
Hello " man damn i need some help , where Marie let me speak to Marie".
This me " is this tyriek" i got an Ambulances 5mins out , stop the truck now! Where he shot at ? I knew i had to prepare my self for the question i just asked. "Sis he shot in the back and in the arm he keep saying he can't breath , he keep telling me to tell you shyt. I keep telling him gone be able to tell you what ever". I got up went straight over to my boss she already knew she just came over me hugged my and rubbed my belly and took my headset i love you bestfriend. "I love you to trying not to broke down.

I get outside my heart hurts so bad my head so cloudy.  i was 10mins always from the hospital , i sat in my car looked down at my belly that's when it all hit me. My baby father was shot and I'm five months pregnant with three more kids at home. But we talked about his day seven years ago i bagged him to get out the dope game for this same exact reason right here. I can say he been out for a year , and with in that year he invested in the community so much. Help build parks, teen centers , we already had a small restaurant and a store in the mall. But something wasn't right. I couldn't loose the man of my life to the streets , if he was gone die i could've been killed him for all the dumb stupid shyt he done and all the bull shyt be put me through.

I pulled up to the hospital i seen two of Jerome homeboys i called brother sitting outside the hospital. They could tell i been crying they both came over in grabbed me and hugged me so tight , i couldn't do nothing but cry so hard that jr balled up. Loaf lift my head up and looked my straight in the eyes and said " sis i promise everything gone be okay we got y'all and you know that. My brother a g he gone be straight we last to many niggas to loose other one God aint gone let us down like that". I never heard loaf talk like this he was always the hot and bother one . I don't think i ever heard he mention god frfr. "Or he gone have to answer to me" breaking the Silence said folk. We all laughed cause we all knew he is the joker. "Where tyriek" i asked , cause he was the one who made the called. Well the police got him for questioning then Answered Folk. Sis we gone get you hipped later. Okay i said walking always to called Mrs Jones Jerome mama. I knew she was gone loose her mind i hated to be the one to called her she had the kids since i was working and ain't telling wtf Jerome was doing.

"Hello hey baby" Mrs Jones was so happy when me and her son got together. All the other women before was all little girls , they was okay with the live Jerome was living. They liked the fast money , different cars every other weekend , the up to date clothes. See when i first meant him i was going to law school and working 12hrs at adult group home. I wasn't pressed about the money  had my own everything , and i think what made me catch to him. And Mrs Jones loves the independence in me.
Hey mama where the kids i asked , she must could have the shake in my voice. They sleep baby it's 1030 you know it's bed at gg house , okay mama sit down i said calmly. Awee shyt what's wrong baby plz tell me everything okay. Mama Jerome been shot we at the hospital now , i could hear the phone drop and i knew she got down on her knees and prayed to her god. All i could do it's close my eyes and hear her prayers and ask god to plz help us.

"The family of Jerome Jones " the nurse came out to update us broke my attention on the phone with Mrs Jones. Mama the nurse right here I'm finna have bre come get the kids hanging up the phone.
"Yessss how you doing I'm the mother of his kids plz tell me everything is okay plzzzz" i bagged with fear.
"Can you come inside with me and have a sit in the conference room called the next of kin plz" the nurse asked reaching for my hand.
Right there my heart with into my ass i knew the conference room and call the next of kin wasn't nothing good. I cried my heart and soul out i called my sister bre and told her i needed her to go get me baby's for Mrs Jones house. She asking me what's wrong i could've get it out she just said okay and hang up. I called Mrs Jones back and she called his sister and brother. 

The next 15mins everyone was there and the nurse came in , we all stand up in a circle holding hands. We was a family and we need eachother right here and now.
I'm sorry to have you guys get out this late but something happened and mr Jones been shot and we took him into surgery and was able to get both bullets before they travel but he lost. Before she could finish we was interrupted WHY AINT NOBODY CALL ME I HAD TO GET ON FACEBOOK AND SEE TIFF STAT TO KNOW  SOMETHING WAS WRONG I'm his first baby mama I'm apart of this to. Before i could even react Mrs Jones and marshawn was on it "Neashia this ain't the time or the place for you bullshyt this is why we didn't call you you don't know how to put your feelings aside with Jerome for the right shyt" Mrs Jones clapped back. Now can we get security to escort her out plz marshawn added. And  you right you the first baby mama but Marie is the mother tiff said as security came and Walked her out. Sorry about that ma'am , may you plz continue i said with tears in my eyes. I was pissed off cause how dare she come in here like that she always been ratchet , loud and hated my guts. Well Jerome lost a lot of blood so we had to put him in a reduced como.                       

I knew a reduced como was and i knew the side affects also i knew it could take weeks , months even years for him to get back right. I Had to sit down My body went numb , all i could say in my mind was i told this nigga i didn't wanted go thru this. He was my backbone i was his spine , he was my rib cage i was heart. We always protected eachother i was in to deep to just let go , i crave this man. I cant sleep without , i can't go with out talking to him i need to feel his touch. The same with him this man loved the shyt gotta me i could do no wrong in his eyes. I was he mama princess , he couldnt go with out talking to me , without touching or kissing me. I could look twice at something it was right there in my hand , me trying to go with out talking to him all he'll finna broke loose. 100 miss call 1,000 txts. Sleeping on the couch who yea okay family night in living room. We craved eachother love.

Marie Marie jumping from the touch on tiff made me come out my zone. "I'm sorry i didn't mean to scare youbbabe , the nurse said we can go back and see him we wanted to see if you wanted to go first " she asked rubbing my hand. 
No y'all can go ahead ima go home get changed and go see my baby's I'm not ready i said getting up shaking my head. I just wanted to clear my head.

Riding with my music blasting 30 mins away from home , My mind was all over the place i was just thinking about how I'm tell my babys their daddy ain't coming home no time soon cause he in the hospital. We have a 10 yr old a 5 and 2 yr old , Dynasti Nyasia and da'moni. Dynasti and Nyasia was Jerome and Neashia two daughters but Jerome had custody of them since dydy(dynasti) was 5. We grew until a family i love them they loved me they even call mommie , nyny(Nyasia) started it when she was 2 cause dydy use to call me ma Marie  and she could never get it right she called me mommie and it went from there. They loved they little brother and daddy so much , they was the man in their life. I hated to tell them.
I pulled up the the house we have a mini mansion people called it , it wasn't that big you ask me a 8 bedroom which me and my family along take up four. So that leave us with a playroom , Jerome game room , our guest room and our nursery for jr. Then we have a 4bathroom i have my own of course the boys have their own and the girl share one , the guest room have one. And  a two door garage , a huge backyard that the kids love they have their pool , bounce houses , go carts and other crap.

I push open on the garage opener i automatically look around for Jerome truck it wasn't there , grab for my phone to cuss his out i just break down. The break down i needed cause i couldn't break down in front of my kids then this the time i have to be strong and maintain. So i sit there listening to Kelly price "It will rain"

"I don't ever wanna lose my baby
But this pain just drives me crazy
Feels like I'm goin' insane
But I gotta be strong 'cause it will rain
It will rain (Some times there will be pain)
There'll be pain (Some times troubles will come)
Trouble will come (Oh...well, you gotta)
Understand (Oh, count it on joy)"

I couldn't do nothing but wrap my tears take a deep breath ask god to give me the strength. Turned the car off locked my doors , went in the house went straight upstairs to my room threw all my stuff my on California king bed. Right when i throw my phone it light up an unknown number so i didn't answer i don't answer unknown calls everyone number is store. So i had to the bathroom to run my bubble bath that me and jr both needed it just needed to relax me body mind and soul. I go to the my clothes to get my clothes i just grabbed anything i had some PINK joggers , and went over to Jerome side went in the dirty hamper and go a Nike shirt. i just needed something of his on me. Before i could get in the tub my phone ring again the same number , so i answer it getting the tub. "Hello who is this" sis it's me tykire.