If it only just finished

Warning, some sexual themes might be ahead!
    Reno POV:
     I was tweaking my mask, making the teeth look sharper. The ghouls call me "The Hunter" for many seen that I kill them like they were prey. I've hunted down foes as big as a buffet eater.
     I take a swig of my whiskey. "Mr. Regis, the chief wants you in his office asap!" Damn it! Not again! I sigh as I get up. I nod at the person and walk away from my desk.
      I kick open the chiefs door. "Damn it Reno! Stop breaking my door!" I look at him blankly. "You're so lucky we need you on the field. Reno, we got reports of 5 ghoul territories claimed in our sector of Boston." This was an idea by Phi. So thank him later for me.
        I walk up to his desk and pull it back, noticing his 'secretary' and not his wife giving him head. "I should gut you like the pig you are. You're lucky the law protects you." The secretary notices me and immediately backs away, fixing her boss's pants. She quickly left the office.
        "Reno! What the hell! I just got her that one to like me!" I roll my eyes and kick the desk back in place.
      "Go to hell. I'm going to do my job."
     Meanwhile somewhere out on the streets. ??? Pov:
      Dumbasses! They had one damn job! I can't believe they got caught by CCG! We are so going to fail the mission now! "Boss, you okay? You seem tense. Want me to help you remove some stress?"
        I nod to her, she starts giving me a shoulder message. I groan. "Damn. You should've got a job at like a masseuse or whatever you call it." She slaps me in the back of the head.
       "Not on your life, would I get a job at one of those places. I might just eat one of my customers by then." I smirked, knowing it was true. "Though Josh, I do understand what you mean. It'll help us keep a low profile like they asked."
       They. The people my group of twenty work for. No one remembers their name, so we just have them go by they. The door slung wide open! "Boss! We got an urgent matter! The other four territories are planning on fighting for more area! The CCG even sent out an unknown! But the weird thing is, they only sent one person!"
      "That is bullshit. The CCG wouldn't send out anyone without back up! Make sure to tell the others to stick to the shadows! We can't draw attention to ourselves like the other four are!"

      Meanwhile: unknown pov:
    I was walking home. ?: we should eat. ??: We should do more than just eat. Me: shut up! We don't want others to figure out who we are! ?: Says the one who tried to eat their mate. ??: like seriously how could you do that?
     I sigh audibly. If you haven't figured it out, the italics are meant to be thoughts. I look around and get the feeling I'm being watched. Me: you both feel that? ?: Yeah, Jenson! We got company! Jenson: Finally! Been waiting for a fight! Seto, let's end them quickly! Seto: Let's get it over with! My body moves on it's own. Damn it! Why do my Kagune have to be weird!?

To be continued!