Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Emily Johnson. I am 16 years old, I have longish dirty-blonde hair, green with a hint of blue eyes and I am 5'4. I live in LA. Alone in my apartment that my parents bought me.

I've been bullied since by my old best friend Jacob Whitesides since he became popular back in 8th grade. I don't know why he bullied me after 10 years I've been friends with him.

------

Beep Beep Beep!

I hear my annoying ass alarm clock go off. After about 30 more seconds of my alarm going off I finally got up. I went to my closet and got some black leggings, a grey loose pocket tee and my red flannel. I lay my clothes on my bed and take a shower. When I was done I got dressed, put on my dark makeup, brushed my teeth and sprayed perfume in my wrist and neck. I walk to my kitchen and get an apple out.

I sat on my coach going threw my Twitter feed. I came upon a tweet saying "@EmilyJohnson you are a fat trash ass whore you should just kill youself already the world would be a better place" I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I quickly wipe it away. When I was finished eating my apple, I grabbed my black combat boots from forever 21 where I work. I walked to my door and swung my backpack over my shoulder and opened my door and locked it behind me.

Before I turned around to start walking I saw Jacob walking down the street with his friends. I look around to find a place where I can hind for a second. I spot a tree and hind behind there for about a minute or two. I look back and see he is way down the street.

"Thank Jesus" I say to my sled quietly. I started walking the street. Until I heard some shoes wing towards me. "Excuse me but do you know where Richard Gahr high school is" a girl asked. The girl has long dark brown hair with hazel eyes, she was maybe 5'3 I don't know. She was really pretty.

"Yeah I am actually going there right now, to you want me to show you" I asked fake smiling. "Sure my name is Macy Dallas" she smiled. "Emily Johnson" I said. "Pretty name" Macy said

"Thanks" I said looking ahead.

-------

We talked the rest of the way about our selves, I found out she is new here and used to live in Texas. She was actually really nice. When we walked in the school I went to my locker and got my science and math book out. "Can you take me to the front office?" Macy asked. "Sure one sec" I said.

As I was showing Macy the office, i felt someone push me to the ground making me hit my head on the ground. I looked up and saw Jacob with one of his friend Jake. I felt kinda dizzy and everything suddenly turned black.

-----------

*FLASHBACK*

(4 years ago)

"Hey wanna hangout after school" Jacob asked

"Sure how about we meet at our tree house" I suggested

"Yea see ya then" he said waving good bye

*after school*

"Hi" Jacob said leaning against the tree that was supporting our tree house.

"Hey" I blushed

I might of had a tiny little extreme crush on Jacob in 6th grade.

"C'mon" he said grabbing my hand leading me to the tree house.

When we got up we talked for a while until Jacob out his lips on mine. I didn't kiss back because that was my first time ever having my lips on someone else's. I moved back because I was scared. He looked at me and just stared at me. I didn't know what to do so I grabbed my backpack and ran home. I was so embarrassed

*FLASHBACK OVER*

THIS SUCKED IK no hate❤️