Chapter 3 ~ Sorry, mother.

•America's POV•

'I hate myself. Goddamnit, if he wasn't here I'd be so happy gone.' I was snapped out of my thoughts by Russia talking.

"You can go anytime you know, Russia." I added.

"..Fine. I'm going home, but I'm not going to school until you do.." Russia stood up, walking over to my door, he turned around once.

I stared at Russia.
..
..

No-Ones POV•

Russia opened the door and left, he shut the door behind him. 'That.. Look..' Russia felt a shiver go down his spine, as he yelled to France, loud enough for her to hear.

"I'm on my way home, France. I'll come round tomorrow!" Russia left the house, not hearing a word.

The house was silent.
Before..

France got up, and walked out of her room, she appeared to be crying. "..S-son.."

"Mom?.. What's wrong?"America got up, hugged his mom.

France hugged back, saying in between tears. "W-why hon.. Y-you're killing yourself.. P-please, n-no.."

Her words sent America's into tears, but not crying. He just let the tears roll down his face. "I'm sorry mother.." He mumbled, before pulling out of the hug.

"I.. I-I can't stress.. h-how m-much I love.. you.." France also pulled out of the hug, wiping away tears.

"I promise, I'll stop." America said, putting his hoodie on, and looking over at his phone. He got a message from someone. "And, can we talk about this tomorrow?.. Please?" I added.

"A-alright son.." France sighed, walking out of the room, and shutting the door.

America picked up his phone, and saw the message from Russia.
(For America. For Russia.)

>Hey

>Hello. I think I'm gonna come into school tomorrow.

>That's great and have you seen the time?

>Yeah just now. It's half six, Jesus time went quickly..

>Ikr?

America and Russia talked for awhile about school, about health and about a lot of personal details and information.
Eventually, America ran out of energy to continue messaging Russia, so he told Russia that he was going to sleep. He switched his phone off, stood up, and brushed his teeth, before walking back into his room and sleeping.

==============================================Sorry for the short chapter. Only 370 words. However, the next chapter is going to be full of drama.
~Ray.