My Youth ~ Chapter Three Part 2

*It's the next day*
As I walked to school thinking about yesterday's incident, I couldn't help but smile the whole way to school. As I walked in my tutor classroom all I was thinking about was how Yuki kissed me, his soft plump lips against mine.
I was blushing hard.
The bell rang and it was time for me to go to my first class.
I had dance class first, and while I was getting changed in the girls changing room (no other girls were in there with me) a deep voice whispered in my ear "Can you give me a personal dance baby?"..I jumped out of my skin and quickly tried to cover myself with my hands because I only have my bra and panties on, I instantly say "What the actual fuck!!!"
I turn around to see Yuki leaning up against the wall with a smirk on his face. The way he is right now is so hot, but I'm still very surprised and angry with what he said to me "How the hell did you get in here, you pervert stalker man?!" "Do you think I'm some sort of slut?!!" I said yelling at him. So many questions were racing through my mind, but Yuki stopped me by saying "Relax baby girl, I'm not trying to get my little princess upset" "I just came through the back door, I knew you were the only one in here and..sooner or later I'm going to see you naked" he was looking at me up and down with a smirk on his face and his eyes were full of fire.
Hearing him talk like that to me, made me get goosebumps and a tingling feeling in my stomach.
Before I knew it, Yuki had my school uniform and my dance clothes behind his back, leaving me in my garments.
He quickly threw my clothes in his bag and chucked his bag outside, where I was unable to reach them without being seen by people.
I was curious to why no other girls or teachers walked in the changing rooms to see where I was or to just use the room.
"Omg Yuki!! Go and grab my things right now!" I screamed at him, he stayed still and didn't move a muscle.
By then I was just angry, so I decided to uncover myself and go up to him and hit him on the chest with my fists, he grabbed my wrists with a tight grip so I couldn't hit him. "Let me go you bastard, give me back my belongings!!!" I yelled trying to wriggle out of his hands.
..."Beg me" he said in a deep seductive way.