Chapter 4: The Birth of Dolan Jr. and Chloe

2 weeks later...

Dolan had been worried for Shima for the past several days, she's been exhibiting unusual behavior lately. She's been having unpredictable episodes of mystrious health problems, ranging from random feelings of nausea to bi-polar mood swings. Her no-nonsense, ill-temperate attitude and her unwavering love for him was normal enough, but her going from one moment so full of saint-like kindness to the next with blind, unreasonable and trigger-happy rage, and an increased appetite that sometimes came back up without cause was way too abnormal for Shima compared to her behavior of the last two months...She was pregnant.

9 Months Later...

"Ooooh!..."

A sound woke Dolan up from deep sleep. It was still dark, checking the chronometer next to the warm and cozy memory-foam mattress he refused to leave; it registered a time of 12:56 AM.

"OOoohhh!" The sound returns again with movement next to him. Dolan sat up straighter than an arrow, knowing that sound and movement full well as distress from Shima.

"OOooHH! Dolan!" She groaned in pain.

Shima sat up next to him in the bed hyperventilating, one hand was clutching the bed sheets, and the other was grasping her 9-month expectant belly. A wet spot formed through her sheet, and Dolan was wide awake when he realizes what that meant; her water broke.

"WE HAVE TO GO! NOW!"

He jumped out of the bed, landing on his feet next as he helps Shima out of the bed. She stumbles a bit; Dolan almost panics for the extremely delicate and sacred life form that was inside her, so he tenderly picks her up in his arms and carries her to an awaiting maglev tram outside. Shima clenched her teeth in sharp pain as labor set in.

20 Minutes Later...

Crying could be heard. It was twins. "Congrats. It's a boy and a girl." Doopie said. Shima and Dolan started crying happy tears as Hellbent said, "How beautiful...You have twins." Melissa asked, "What should we name your babies?" "Hmm..How about...Dolan Jr. and Chloe." Dolan said. "Okay! Then Dolan Jr. and Chloe it is!" Shima said. Just then, Caillou came by and bit Dolan Jr's ear and Dolan and his new son slapped Caillou. Doopie threw Caillou out of the hospital as she hollered, "Get out of this beautiful momment and bite someone else's ear, you bald crybaby!" Dolan looked at the broken window and said "I think we should go home."