Chapter 12

(Y/N) POV:

I'm sitting in my chair as I'm finishing up my homework and using Kotoura's notes since her method is much easier to follow than the teacher's method.

(Y/N): Man, I owe Kotoura big time. Carla I swear if you try going on that website again I will burn every dress you bought.

Carla: I still need more, I can't wear the same clothes every time.

(Y/N): I'm losing money! Seriously, I barely remember buying anything I want.

Carla: Really?

(Y/N): Carla, you bought more clothes than I can wear. So I hid all my cards where you can't find them.

Carla: They're under your bed frame.

(Y/N): Whaaaat. No, I placed them in a better spot.

Carla: Either ways, I remember the numbers.

(Y/N): Okay, I'm gonna take all the devices.

Carla: No, you will not. I'll scratch you.

(Y/N): Oh, like you'll use your nails.

Carla the took her nails out and they looked sharp.

Carla: I won't, you say.

(Y/N): Okay, but you can order a few once a month. And you ordered yesterday, you got twenty three days left.

Carla: Fine. But you better make sure nothing happens to my clothes.

(Y/N): I will.

My phone rang and I check to see Rias calling.

(Y/N): You gotta be shitting me... Hey, how's it going, Rias... Oh, another one? Didn't I go with you last time... no I'm not going with you and your team... Jeez, you don't have to use blackmail, I'll be there shortly.

I hung up and tossed my phone on the bed and went to my closet to get changed.

Carla: Rias, again?

(Y/N): Yup, she won't stop making me go and help kill strays. Honestly the last five were easy and they stand and watch.

Carla: That's outrageous.

(Y/N): I know, she can be annoying with these thing's.

Carla: What, no, this dress I want is about to be sold and the price was at a perfect price.

(Y/N): Oh, God. I'll be going.

I changed into my signature trench coat then I walked out of the room. I headed down the stairs and walked out of the house. I leaned up into the air and landed on a house then I ran and leaped again.

(Y/N): I always keep forgetting I can do this.

I kept jump from house to house till I made my way to Rias and her team and I landed right in front of them doing a super hero landing.

(Y/N): Man, that does not hurt at all. He lied about that.

Rias: What?

(Y/N): Nothing. What now?

Rias: There's been strange energy readings coming from this area.

(Y/N): That's it? You brought me for no reason.

Rias: There might be something for you fight.

(Y/N): Doubt it. Let's go so I can finish that homework.

We headed to. Tbe warehouse and as I took a couple steps inside the abandoned warehouse everything then changed as everything glitched out and I looked around seeing that I was back in the one place I never thought I'd return to.