🐢

Raph has always had this weird thing where he'd stare a little too long at Leo's toned legs and thighs, but really how could he not? They were just there, all the time!

Well Leo couldn't exactly take them off so there was that plan, but it was distracting. Even more so now that he was moisturizing them, and actually taking care of them.

April had come in as an impromptu Santa and while they were all a little hesitant to accept the gifts, they eased up a little once she said they were cheap gifts she could afford with coupons and discounts. They were nothing special but she was their first human friend which meant a lot more.

Mikey got parmesan filled shakers like the one in the movies, or at least that was what he squealed. Along with a cooking book, which they all secretly appreciated. Sometimes Mikey's food intuition of what would taste good or not was totally off.

Donnie got books, she said the school was throwing them away because nobody read them so they were basically free.

Raph got new comics, and thank you April! Because he had been reading the same old one since forever. She was also kind enough to get Spike something, which meant a lot. Spike got fancy turtle food and he swore that was the first time he saw him eat that fast.

And lastly Leo. April had trailed off a little, giving a little explanation so that the contents of the bag weren't as vague. There was moisturizers, oils, scented candles and incense. She proceeded to explain the items. The moisturizer was for his sheaths, the oil for his katanas and the scented candles and incense for meditation.

He ended up nodding and thanking her with a sweet smile. His eyes went huge when he saw the bottom of the bag and there was a neatly folded poster of his favorite show.

Well this wasn't all of April's fault but goddammit she had some fault in all of this.

Leo tried to use it on his equipment but it proved rather badly. The oil made the handles slippery and the moisturizer made them sticky and wouldn't slice through with as much facility as before. He didn't want to throw it away and seem ungrateful so he used them as they were intended. On his body.

After he showered he moisturized and used the oils mainly for massages. Like the time where he came into Leo's room to ask for his comic back and instead he found Mikey flat in bed with Leo on top of him massaging his shoulders.

He was a little shocked but his brothers took it with humor. Mikey even left so that he enjoyed Leo's magic hands. Leo hid his smile behind his hands but he being the opportunist that he is, just settled in the bed and let Leo massage him. It was the best thing ever. He felt so relaxed he even grunted and felt the smallest hint of arousal.

He casually mentioned Leo's new skin care routine once the massage was over and they were just sitting in bed. Leo only laughed. He then placed his legs on his and told him to touch them. He went into a little shock before he noticed that he was already caressing them.

He noted the little shivers and slight cross of his thighs when he moved a little higher or touched lower and slower. The little head fall and almost stutter in his breath when he moved to his thighs and praised him for the smoothness there.

And he swallowed the first moan when he finally reached to kiss him. Hovering over him as he locked Leo's legs in his hips. He kissed him here and there, all while slowly going over his thighs with his hands. When he finally had a good grip he squeezed and the sweet call of his name in his ear made him breath hard, as if he was punched and deprived of oxygen.

He loved Leo's legs. He did. And really how could he not? They were there all the time. When they were training, when they jumped from building to building, when they took care of a new threat and his new favorite, around his shoulders when they got intimate.