Part 3: My Love Life

Love is something that has always been difficult for me. Most of my romantic relationships have been with genuinely great people. Don't get me wrong, most if not all of my exes are wonderful guys. They just don't last. The relationships usually last about a year for me, and typically just start out as a physical attraction. What I have learned from my most recent break up, which was around August of 2018. I learned that you can't force your heart to love someone, when your heart has already moved on.

My last break up was actually with my best friend that I started out loving him like a brother, and then the relationship went romantic for about a year. The relationship only ended as a terrible break up that caused me to feel like whenever I kissed him, it felt like someone was choking me. However, now I finally found someone that makes me feel complete, like I'm good enough. Even though, I don't get to see him all that often because he's in the U.S Army, I'm still so extremely lucky to be dating him.

He is the light of my life, my knight in shining armor. I love him so much. He's sweet, loving, kind, and a bit of an absolute geek. I just love how geeky he is. I find it so adorable!!!!