Youtube: Lost Memory Prank on Boyfriend and Brother (He was mad!)

Jake: did you do this to her?!

Mike: What no?! I just got here with you! How could I-*kneels down next to Amber* Amber?!

Ambs: *"wakes up"* uhm who are you?!

Mike: it's me, Michael!

Ambs: *sits up* I'm sorry I don't know you

Camera slomos and goes black with "SimplyAmbs"

Ambs: Hey babes it's your girl Amber back at it again with *picks up Starbucks and sips it* another video. Now as you may have noticed by the title and thumbnail of the video that it's not a vlog. That's because I'm going to be pranking my brother and boyfriend for pranking me with the "ignoring video" on Mikey's channel a few days ago. *rolls eyes* oh man I thought I was going to kill him, but I'm over it cause now it's my turn to get even *laughs evilly* Oh, you're still there uhm *puts hand over lense*

Screen goes black with time card "A few moments later"

Ambs: *uncovers camera* hey babes, sorry about the "little interruption" earlier; I have no idea what that was about *laughs* yeah but anyway we're all getting ready to go to Seaside to celebrate my birthday. I don't think I'm going to vlog it cause I don't know how long this prank will go on for. *stares off into space* I mean it could either go right and I get them or it will be an epic fail and they catch me in the act! We'll see, we'll see...it'll be good. But first *covers camera*

Camera transitions to Amber in the bathroom dancing to "What Makes You Beautiful"

Ambs: alright babes for this prank to work I need to give the illusion that I sliced my head open and lucky for me my girl Madz is a whiz at this sort of thing.

Madz: *pops up behind Amber* awe you're too sweet baby girl!

Ambs: I know *smiles innocently*  You ready to slice my head open?!

Madz: I've been ready *laughs*

Ambs: well then *jumps up on counter* I'm ready

Fast forward to Madison finishing up

Madz: annnnnnnnnd done *holds mirror up*

Ambs: Oh My Goodness! It looks so real!

Madz: I know *puts brush away* I'm just that good

Ambs: their totally going to believe this *jumps down* lets go set up the scene before they get back *grabs camera*

Camera cuts to Ambs and Madz in the backyard

Ambs: Alright babes, I'm thinking about lying right on the edge of the sidewalk so it looks like I was playing with my puppy and tripped and cut my head. I really hope they fall for it cause I really want to put out a banger for you guys.

Madz: *runs to Ambs* Their here!

Ambs: Showtime *winks at camera, laying on the sidewalk* Now we wait!

Camera speeds up to Mikey and Jake walking outside

Jake: whoa! *walks over to Ambs* did you do this to her?!

Mike: what no?! I just got here with you! How could I- *kneels down next to Ambs* Amber?!

Ambs: *"wakes up"* uhm who are you?!

Mike: It's me, Michael!

Ambs: *sits up* I'm sorry I don't know you!

Jake: I'm calling an ambulance *pulls phone out*