Chapter 5

Next Morning ღ

It was 6 in the morning, you had already placed your outfit for today on the bed and was heading towards the shower.

You turned the water on and got undressed getting in the shower right away.

Once you were done you went out, blow dried your hair and did your makeup.

Y/N: All done, I wonder if it's cold outside.

You went back to your room and got dressed.

You wore a cute over sized sweatshirt, some black tights and ankle boots.

You and Hobi were in the car heading to go eat breakfast.

Hoseok: Let's have breakfast at the cafe and then we'll go out and have fun

Y/N: Where are we going after we eat?

Hoseok: Hmm, not sure yet. We'll see once we're there.

Y/N: Okay.

Once you both got to the cafe, Hobi parked his car and you went in.

You both ordered some drinks and breakfast, then took a seat.

Hoseok: It's pretty early, huh?

Y/N: Yes, but i'm happy.

Hoseok: Is it because you're with me?

You were drinking some tea when he said that and you started choking. He gave you a napkin and you quickly covered your mouth with it as you coughed.

Hoseok: Oh, are you okay?

Y/N: Are you trying to kill me! I'm fine.

Hoseok: I just asked if you were happy because you're with me. You're usually sleepy and look tired in the mornings but today you look-

Y/N: I'm happy because I'm out today. I get bored once in awhile at home and, what? Do I look bad today too?

Hoseok: You look beautiful.

He smiled and took a sip of his tea meanwhile you were in shock and felt your heart beating fast.

Hoseok: Hmm, are you blushing? Your cheeks are turning red all of a sudden.

Y/N: Eh?..Uh, It's freezing outside that's why. I'm just cold!

Hoseok: Is that so? Well that's outside, right now the heater is on inside the cafe.

You suddenly realized it's true..the heat is on in here.. great.

Both of you ate breakfast and finished your drinks.

You had gotten up and was throwing the trash away when Hobi walked past you and grabbed your hand, taking you out the cafe with him.

Y/N: Oh, Did you figure out where to go already?

Hoseok: No, let's just walk around and get lost. I'm sure we'll find shops around here.

Y/N: wait, what about your car? Won't you have to pay extra for leaving it in the parking lot.

Hoseok: Stop worrying so much, I paid it for today so we can come get it until it's late. Let's go.

He patted your head softly and smiled.

You both walked down the street and seen lot's of shopping center's

Y/N: Oh my, can we go to all the stores? I want to shop for clothes they must have cute winter outfits.