The new girl

Waverley:
No one ever moves to purgatory this place is creepy and full of mystery and even I hate this place. I was shocked when sherif neadly told me a new person was moving to purgatory and they we're moving next to me. I've always wanted to leave this dreaded place but ever since my father and my sister willa died I haven't left. Only recently had my sister Wynonna moved back to purgatory.

I am Waverley Earp the kindest person in purgatory (there was a vote) I was in love with a man named Mathew he was okay wasn't very smart but he was nice.

On the 14th of September I was up early to go for a run when I heard a van reversing into the driveway next door. I walked outside and watched a striking red head climb out the side. The sight of her had me falling to pieces, I'd never felt this way not even to my soon to be husband.
"Hi I'm Waverley I live next door to you just wanted to say hi"
She looked right at me almost inquisitively staring at me taking in all of my features, I felt like I was made of clay and couldn't move. " hi ms Waverley I'm Nicole, Haught, Nicole Haught" she caught me off guard as I try to hide my blushed face. " have you been out for a run ms Earp you look quiet red". I was shaking, I walked over to the side of her van from there I saw her full body. The red of her plaited hair, she was tall and had striking features, she had deserved the last name Haught. " yes I have, would you like some help with the boxes"
"Why yes I would when your a single chick you gotta get some help for the equally attractive am I right". She called me attractive I was about to drop dead how could she. " hahah thanks my boyfriend can help to"
" yes the boyfriend". She said in a tone of angst.

Nicole:
I was a police officer and they let me chose where I wanted to be stationed and I was the only one who chose Purgatory a town that meant so much to me.

They told me that they would send a moving van, which yes they did but I had to drive it to purgatory and get my friend to drive my car. She arrived a day early and took the train home cause she had to work meaning I was all alone, well I thought I was.

When I arrived I was told by Sheriff Neadly I was moving next to the kindest and prettiest person in the town. Boy was I excited a new possible girlfriend yes please. I arrived very early on a Saturday morning, I saw outta the corner of my mirror a small brown haired girl who looked drop dead gorgeous.

I stepped out of my truck and she saw me and stopped dead on her tracks almost as though she was star struck.
"Hi I'm Waverley I live next door to you just wanted to say hi". I stared at her and thought, well hi there Waverley, she was a sight, a vision and almost immediately knew she was a Earp, from studying her sister you learn about the other two. The one she killed and the one she left behind and now Wynonna is back in town and a pain for me. " hi ms Waverley I'm Nicole, Haught, Nicole Haught". She went completely red as if she had been running although she hadn't, Ive only ever see girls do that when they are head over heels in love with me and this girl was hook line and sinker well I thought. " have you been out for a run ms Earp you look quiet red". This made her go even redder she moved to the side of the van and I saw her checking me out thinking. " yes I have, would you like some help with the boxes" she replied I knew she was lying I had been sitting in that van for half an hour and only just saw her leave her house. As she moved closer I saw her up close her gorgeous eyes and her beautiful smile "Why yes I would when your a single chick you gotta get some help for the equally attractive am I right". She stared at me stunned and I was stunned too what had I just said what have I just done. " hahah thanks my boyfriend can help to" I stared at her of course there was a boyfriend involved there always is I had already seen him and assumed he was her best friend, he looked very gay like super gay and the scarf I saw him wearing was not helping. " yes the boyfriend". I looked at her with such fury this girl was my next mission in less then a month she'll be mine and I'm sure of it.