Same things

Apparently Minghao and Fei have the same lunch box but the two didn't know.

They also had the same school bags.

The bell rang indicating break time. Since the class always puts their bags in a specific spot when going to do P.E they all went to that specific spot to get their bags.

"Take your bag quickly so we can get the milkshakes in the cafeteria." Fei's friends spoke quickly while taking their belongings.

Fei took the bag that was next to her friends bags and left. Exactly after she left Minghao and Dianjia walked into the class to take their things too.

"Where's my bag?" Minghao asked clueless "It's over there." Dianjia pointed and Minghao sighed "Who put it their?" He asked himself while picking up the bag and leaving the class with Dianjia.

In the cafeteria Minghao and his six friends sat on the middle table in the cafeteria and Fei along with her friends sat on the one in front of Minghao... But the two enemies where clueless of each others presence.

"Aren't you gonna eat your lunch?" Qiao, one of Fei's friends asked "Oh, I almost forgot." Fei took out 'her' lunch box and opened the cover to see what was in it.

"Minghao, don't you always carry lunch?" Junyi asked "I do." He simply answered while pulling 'his' lunch box out of his bag.

"When did my mom learn to make Mac and cheese/ Pizza?" Both Minghao and Fei asked themselves confusedly.

"Are you, or are you not going to eat?" Qiao asked while drinking her milkshake.

"Gege, if you won't eat than I'll eat for you." Enshou said while looking at the Pizza.

"I'll eat it." Minghao and Fei said in unison.

As soon as the food entered their mouths, they took seconds, thirds, fourths and fifths till it finished.

"Wow, I've never seen you eat like that." Ria, Fei's other friend chuckled.

"I didn't know you were so hungry." Dianjia chuckled.

"The bell's gonna ring after twelve minutes, I might as well finish up some homework." Fei spoke while opening 'her' bag.

"Minghao, did you finish your homework or are you gonna play with a girl's feelings so she can do it for you?" Dianjia asked smiling "I'll quickly do it." Minghao opened 'his' bag.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Fei and Minghao spoke and stood up at the same time. They heard each others voices causing them to turn around and face the opposite gender.

"You took my bag!" They both shouted at each other causing the learners in the cafeteria to face them.

"No, you took it." They said in unison "So first you buy the same bag as me, than you buy the same lunch box and now you eat my food." Minghao leaned in while counting his fingers.

"It was worth it anyway. Your mom makes the best mac and cheese ever, but that's no excuse for you to be eating my food." Fei shouted.

"Here they go again." Minghao and Fei's friends spoke in unison while sighing and ignoring the enemies.

"You like taking my things?" Minghao asked "You love taking mine." Fei fired back "No I don't, but you do." Minghao pointed "Why would I want something that belongs to you douchebag?" Fei asked while picking up the bag and walking over to his table and putting it there.

"If I'm a douchebag, than your a rotten smelling shoe!" Minghao picked up her bag and walked to her table and placed it there.

"Heee!" Fei huffed before putting his bag on the floor and kicking it a bit "Heeee!!" Minghao mimicked Fei and kicked her bag too.

"You little bastard." Fei took the lunch box on her table and moved back to his table so she had a perfect throwing distance before throwing the lunch box at Minghao.

Thankfully Minghao caught it.

"You crook!" Minghao took her lunch box off his table and moved back for a perfect throwing distance before throwing it at her.

Sadly Fei didn't catch.

They both scowled at each other before picking up their original bag and walking across each other to go out of the cafeteria. Minghao went through the back door and Fei through the front door.

"Sorry." Qiao apologised to Junyi before running out with Ria.

$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$

Author's Pov

Aren't they just too cute to be enemies?