Healing Treatments and Mixtures

Aching joints - Ragwort leaves, juniper berries, goldenrod, or daisy leaves can help.

Bee stings - Blackberry leaves.

Broken bones - Wrap it in cobwebs, out comfrey pulp on it, and give the cat poppy seeds to dull the pain.

Bellyache - Chervil, Watermint, or juniper berries. You should also try a trip to the dirt place.

Coughs (Whitecough, Greencough etc.) - You can use either Catmint, honey, or tansy. You should also keep the cat well away from others to make sure the cough doesn't spread.

Cuts in eye - Put some celandine into the eye it ease the pain.

Deep wounds - You could use Cobwebs, Marigold, or Horsetail.

Dislocated bones - Give them poppy seeds and wait for it to take effect, then give them a stick to bite down on while you tug on it until you hear it click back into place. Then give them another poppy seed so they sleep.

Dull pain - Give them a poppy seed to dull the pain, once the poppy seed work give them another to help them sleep.

Sore throat - Use honey or water.

Nettle stings - Use dock leaf pulp, and two poppy seeds, one to dull the pain and the other for later to help them sleep.

Poison - If there is poison in the stomach then give them yarrow to vomit it out, have the, throw up on dock leaves.

Prevent infection and soothe pain from burns - Comfrey or honey works.

Poultice for broken bones - Stinging nettle and comfrey.

Rat bites - Use burdock roots with cobwebs on top and use horsetail of it is available.

Scratches - Marigold or horsetail can soothes scratches.

Shock - Give the cat thyme or chamomile, you can also lick fur to comfort, and give some water and poppy seeds.

Stiffness - Use crushed poppy seeds, marigold or comfrey.

Strengthening herbs - Tansy, watermint, or feverfew.

Toothache - Use alder bark

Traveling and strengthening herbs - Chamomile, burnet, daisy leaves or sorrel. Lambs ear and ragweeds also works.

Wrenched muscles - Comfrey, nettle, and/or water therapy.

Torn claw - The best treatment is a marigold poultice with cobwebs on top, with poppy seeds for the pain.

Ticks/fleas - Simply dab some mouse bile on the spot where the tick/flea is and it will soon just fall off.