In the flesh and blood

I've been starring at my dot board for an hour now. If I'm correct then the lil bitch will be at Batman's party tonight. I already know how I'm gonna capture him and give him what he deserves.

I lived in a penthouse with an amazing view of Gotham. My bedroom was beautiful and grand, I had a walk in closet filled with expensive designer. I picked out a slim red velvet dress which hugged my curves nicely. I already know how the Joker would react which Is why I chose this..

I went over to my Hollywood type vanity, starring at my beautiful (E/C) eyes

"its going down tonight.." I whisper to myself. I took out my makeup pallet and did a dark red and gold eyeshadow look. I took my thick hair out of the pink rollers and played with my (H/L) hair until I had it looking nice.

I walked to my bed and sat down on the edge opening the box I left on there. It was filled with pictures and memories of my family. There was also their jewelry and belongings they loved. I searched through the box until I found a matching diamond set. I touch the cold stones on my neck, the diamond necklace belonged to my mother before the cruel "man" took her life with no mercy..

I checked the time, and quickly sprayed on my Chanel and slipped my red bottoms on my feet. I took a quick look in the full body mirror before leaving my penthouse.

I got in my slick black Ferrari. I reached in the back seat for my tools. I brought out a knife and a pistol. I had tucked the knife in my bra and strapped the pistol on my inner thigh. I was gonna be a little late to Batman's party. The joker would've never came on time or early anyways.

I pulled up to the building and parked my car in the back. I walked inside the grand ball room, It was filled with over hundred nicely dressed people. I was looking for an empty I could sit at, there was one in the back of the room. I decided to sit there and not be in the mix, I had to keep and eye out and observe.

A tall man came by holding a tray with beverages, He offered be one and I gladly took two and gave him a smirk, he soon walked away offering more people the alcoholic drinks. An hour has went by but I still kept my hopes up in finding the Joker here.

CRASH! BANG!

I heard a loud crash coming from the ceiling. The glass roof shattered and million shards of glass scattered everywhere, some fell in people eyes, throats. I ran inside a back room. I heard gun shots and breaking furniture in the main dining area.
I heard footsteps coming close to the room I was in. I quickly took out my gun that was strapped to my thigh and took it off safety.
I was ready.
The door swiftly flew open and without thought, I shoot knowing I had hit someone.
"Hehehahaa ohh so darlin got guts huh"
The adrenaline in me was off the charts. I kneed him in the stomach and kicked him down. It was dark but I knew it was Mr. J when he let out a horrific laugh..

"heh, shutup." I say in a stern tone.

"you gon... end me or..what.?" he said taking in deep breathes, he was trying to hold in the blood from pouring out of his stomach. Whithout a word I take out handcuffs and duct tape from my hand bag. I wrapped his eyes and mouth with tape and cuffed his ankles and wrists.

I pulled him along into my car and drove off to my penthouse. It was 3AM, everyone was sleep, even the skinny man who sits at the front desk. I easily brought the joker up into my room and pushed him on my bed.

I took off the tape that was covering his eyes and mouth. He was starring at me smirking.

"tch.." I let out, turning around into my closet, I walked out with a set of tools..

"and what are you gonna do with those darling?" he said smiling widely.

"shut it!" I say ripping off his bloody tux.

"you really don't remember me? You don't remember what you did to my family?!" I say grabbing a scalpel and stabbing it in his muscular arm. He turned his head to the side and winced in pain, gritting his teeth.

"I killed and hurt many people, you're nothing special.."

I climbed ontop of him and sat on his lower stomach, poking around his wounds with my finger.

"You're a piece of shit." I said slapping his chest. I broke down in tears while beating his chest with my fists. My lipstick was smuged  and my mascara was running.

"heh you look cute darling, keep crying"

I got up from him and stripped out of my dress, I didn't care that he saw. I just wanted to take a shower and get some rest. I didn't dare look at him but I felt him starring me down. I grabbed my pjs and my towel and walked into the shower. I took a long hot shower, trying to collect my thoughts.

I stepped out and got dressed. I walked back into my bed room and pushed the joker off my bed onto the floor. I stepped on him stomach and onto my bed. 

"watch where you're stepping bitch" he spat

"shut the fuck up, thats why you're in cuffs which means i can do stuff way worse without you doing shit!" i shout and then roll on the other side to where my back was facing the joker.

"heh..mean.. I like that" at this point I wasnt paying attention to what he was saying and i dose off to sleep knowing I caught the most wanted dumb Joker.