CHAPTER 10: Angel Cries

LFN 10

It was true, what Emma had told me earlier about scrolling through instagram. This could possibly one of the habits I could develop every break. Yup, so last month Ryan revealed the title of the new season plus he also the confirmed casts including the new blood which was me and this guy, we didn't see him auditioned or anything. I only got to know about it when Ryan posted it on his instagram account and tweeted about it. So that was it, my name was now blossoming real fast it scared me.

I used to get out of my apartment without people approaching me but now I couldn't get out without them asking me for pictures.

I now sat inside the room which I shared with Emma, thanks to Ryan I was supposedly sharing with Taissa but I kind of explained to him the reason why I could not. With a not-so-surprised look he affirmed, he told me he was suspicious about it but then Vera and him had a conversation her behavior, what we had was all confidential.

Enough about it, anyways so this would the first day of taping I read only the first script and I only had a few lines in it, Ryan was also doing Ratched he had to keep his time and attention balanced plus they were half through it so as Sarah who hadn't arrived the set yet. It kind of alarmed me, for the last couple of weeks we only met like four times, she was busy as hell although we always exchanged texts and sometimes we facetime but those weren't enough. I told her I would visit her but then our free time wouldn't meet.

I got a few guesting in different noontime and evening shows and some photoshoots for magazine covers and interviews, I was never this busy in my entire life. So back to Paulson, I was afraid she wasn't taking care of herself, I knew how caught up she could be judging that one time I was witnessed her and Ryan. She was so devoted to everything she did, that was why she was one of the highly respected actresses who everybody looked up to.

As I scrolled the screen with my thumb I saw a cute picture of Sarah back in her teenage days posted by a fan. She was hella cute in it. Mesmerized by her natural beauty my mouth agape, it was a cliche happening every time I would see her.

My eyes lingered at the picture for a moment taking it all in, then my goddamn eyes traveled down to her boobs before some dirty thoughts invade my precious mind I scrolled again

My eyes lingered at the picture for a moment taking it all in, then my goddamn eyes traveled down to her boobs before some dirty thoughts invade my precious mind I scrolled again. To be honest I searched for her name and saw all the tags from her fans. They were all cute.

 They were all cute