Life

What is life? What is the meaning of it? Why do we exist? Just to breath and go? Is that it? Is it true that every human was created to have a different reason to live? Didn't the creator have one main reason to create humans? One general reason? One main task for every human to do? Or did we just exist as the holy books say " KUN"
And we existed? Are we really that lost not to know? Not to realize why we exist? The most common answer is to make a change. I ask again. Is change the reason why you exist? Becuase you want to change how a certain or particular group or an individual thinks? Is that all? Hence the answer to all these questions in not to answer but to realize that we do all exist for one general reason and that is to live, to live a life full of knowledge and growth.but why knowledge? Becuase out of all the creatures in earth humans were the only one gifted with the power of wisdom. Wisdom, knowledge, and conciousness. To dig into the secrets of this universe and look for truth and while looking for truth come across a beast known as " Faith".
only the most pious and the most patient among us can cross it,after it comes the point of utter acceptance where one rejects none and accepts everthing, where one starts to enjoy it where he requires no other company but solitude and dances in it.where one can hear the music in silence and let it's heart dance on every beat of it.where with every breath comes a language not known and understood by a sane man.
In insanity lies the truth.
in insanity you cross boundaries
In insanity you let yourself out while the world hides from you
in insanity comes acceptance
in insanity you learn to love God
becuase where your rationality ends the universe begins from there.the truth the reality will make your brain twists in shapes impossible to understand.when such a stage comes don't let the world ruin your rhythm let your soul dance in this music come with me! place your hands on your chest and twirll.let the world around you spin.let yourself see the world in a spin. feel the the reality in the spin and embrace it.