Chapter 1

Sadie

"If you really loved me, you'd let me drink it." He rolls his eyes sarcastically

"You're too young, I can't let you do that!" She protests, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"You sound just like my mother, you bitch!" He screams at her as she clutches her fingers tighter around the bottle of vodka, trying to keep it out of his reach.

"Well maybe I wouldn't have to if you didn't drink all the time! You shouldn't drink at all! You're 16, Finn!" She screams back

"Fuck off, Sadie!" He growls, using his height as an advantage to snatch the bottle from her grasp. 

"Fine, I will! We're done, asshole!" She screams, grabbing all the essentials, phone, money, car keys and heading towards the door.

"No! You can't mean that babe, I love you" Finn begs, she almost laughs at his drunken use of the word 'babe' but she says nothing, climbing into her car and driving off, leaving her now ex boyfriend behind. After driving for about five minutes, Sadie realises she has nowhere to go. She hurriedly pulls up on the side of the road and calls her best friend Mads, hoping she'll pick up.

"Hey Sades, what's up?" She asks perkily.

"I n-need your h-help, Mads" Sadie whimpers.

"What happened?" Mads asks frantically.

"Finn... He went back to drinking. He yelled and I-I screamed harder than I've ever screamed in my l-life. I'm on the side of the road a-and I really need your help." Sadie explains through her tears.

"I'm so sorry Sades, but I'm back home in Texas right now and I'm sorry but I don't know how to help you, but I know my sister Demi will, she's in Atlanta right now- I'm pretty sure, I could contact her for you." Mads suggests.

"O-ok" Sadie nods even though Mads can't see it.

"Ok, I'll text you info in about five minutes" Mads confirms, ending the call. Sadie sits in her car for a few minutes, waiting for the ding that will signify a text from Mads. Who's Demi? She wonders, Mads is a very, very open person but the one thing she doesn't like to talk about is her sisters. Sadie always wondered about them but never pushed for information. Ding! Sadie's phone alerts.

From Mads 😜: Demi is staying at 1992 Texas Drive, Atlanta. Tell security that she's expecting you.

With the address in mind, Sadie drives there. She arrives at some highfalutin looking hotel, it makes Sadie wonder what Demi does for a living, the hotel looking too expensive, even for her.  Pulling up to the valet parking, she is met by an array of burly looking security guards.

"What can I do for you Miss?" One of them asks in a thick Russian accent.

"Um, I'm here to see Demi? She's expecting me" she states nervously, unsure if what she's saying is the correct thing to say.

"Demi, huh? Who sent you?" He asks, he doesn't seem to believe her.

"Um, her sister, Madison De La Garza" She continues

"Well, she'll have to approve you for you to go in and see her" He huffs

"That's fine" Sadie shrugs timidly

"Ok, we'll call her down" He says before stepping to the side to say something into his walkie talkie. After a few minutes, someone bursts through the door and Sadie's jaw drops. Turns out, Sadie does know her best friend's sister, in fact, they've met before! Madison De La Garza's big sister is none other than the one and only Demi Lovato! As soon as they lock eyes, Demi lights up. "Sadie!" She exclaims, smiling, "Come on in!" she can't believe this is real.

***

Thanks for reading our first chapter! We hope you enjoyed it and understand that this won't be one of those fluffy celebrities become royal stories, we'll be having lotsa drama! We don't know when the next chapter will be up, hopefully sometime soon!

Stay Strong Angels,

 - Bean and Mustard 💕