They Invade Us!?

1st story "My Lover Is A Star" 2nd  story  "TKD: The Korean Disaster" 3rd story "They Invade Us!?". This Story Is Not Cursed!!! Hope You Like It!! Pls. vote all the chapters you've like.

----------------------------------[ They Invade Us!? ]-----------------------------------

Prologue:

   Do you know the feeling of being new in a place? That you can't control the things that you can do before because your powers are unlocked?

    This is not a story about aliens or other mystical creatures. This is a story about an adventure of how to escape all the challenges and secrets of our protagonists. If you think this is an epic story, WELL kind of lil' weird. But this is an spectacular adventure. This story can be a ROMANCE, ADVENTURE, FANTASY, FANFICTION, SCIFI, HUMOR, MYSTERY / THRILLER, GENERAL FICTION.

    Humans are being INVADED by other fictional creatures. This story may contain an EVOLUTION to our protagonists but there are some antagonists. Speaking of EVOLUTION our characters are fictional beings BUT they became HUMAN BEINGS and they have great adventures. Going back to their world is not easy for them because they are trapped to Human World. Their powers are keeped and unlocked. And can a villain will be still a villain after of all the things they have done? Many mystery and quest they need to unlocked to bring back to their home. But some challenges like going to other worlds can be done. But they are survivors and can surpass all the challenges.

{If you feel this story is so Mysterious you've gotta catch all the chapters of their great adventures}