11. ready or nah? Part2

Ariel Pov

It was 7 pm when I was running down to the forest next to my house.

I still can't believe how everyone was looked at me as if I'm crazy. No one understood the worries or the questions in my head. All I knew is that I should be stronger to fight and protect my people. It's my thing, my choice

I was running beside the beautiful sunset. All I could hear was the music through my headphones.

the wind was gusting again through the branches of the trees when in a blink of an eye I felt someone pushing away and a voice saying "run!"

I have been pushed away a couple of meters away. I was so afraid to so I ran.

I saw someone on the trees. A girl, she was looking at me with a ridiculous smile.

Ok, I'm doing it now. I closed my eyes using my power because she'll catch me if I kept running normally.

I did it. I started to fly and ran as fast as I can. But in a minute, I felt a hand warping around my neck and made me fall hard to the ground. I couldn't breathe for seconds.

Everything went fuzzy when I heard a feminine voice

"Wow, I'm actually impressed. I barely caught you".

I opened my eyes to see the girl. Next, to her, there was a muscular guy holding a ninja sword. The sword was the same height as him.

"Nothing personal apple pie, but you have to die," He said

Ok, so this is the end, Ariel. Those are the people the guy from the party talked about.

They actually want to kill you.

As ridiculous this whole situation is I wanted to cry. This is not the end. I want to see my mom first. I should meet with my family. I have so many unfinished works. No, this is not the end.

The second he pulled the sword out of its pocket.

Suddenly their eyes were so terrified.

I was lying on the ground when I saw a hooded person in the shadows coming. Hey stood next to me.

"Don't even dare" the hooded person said.

"Cillian?" said the girl with a shaky voice.

I heard people screaming and wierd noises  but I couldn't really focus on what's going on.

when he turned around to face me, he was the guy from the party with bloody hands.

"Are you ok, Ariel?"

****************************