chapter 23

(Before she hung out with Drayke)

I was just getting out of the shower and Anthony walked into my room. "Hey, what you doing?" He asked sitting on my bed. "Getting ready to hang out with a friend." "Who's the friend? Do i know her?" He asked scrolling through his phone. "His name is Drayke..." He slowly looked up. "It's a guy?" "Yea." "Bella... You know i hate saying this but i don't feel comfortable when you hang out with guys, when im not around.." "Why do you not trust me?" I said getting mad. "No it's just... You can make any guy fall for you and i know sometimes i don't come up in the conversation, so the don't know you have a boyfriend.. And i can't lose you again." He said crying and puting his head down. "And i know you have mostly guy friends and im okay with that. Its just..." Before he could say anything else i hugged him. "Baby.. I wouldn't trade you for anyone. I love you so much." I said as he dug his face in my neck and cried. "I'm sorry." He said. "Why are you sorry?" He pulled back. "For breaking up with you the first time." "It's okay Anthony, im with you now and im so happy." He smiled and kissed me. While we were kissing my phone went off. "I gotta go." I said pulling back but still had my lips on his. "Tell him i said hi." I smiled and nodded.

(The pictures before are for right now.) Drayke and i sat down at Starbucks. "Im so happy you moved here." I said grabbing his hand. "Me too" he smiled at me. "Now i can spend more time with you!" I nodded and smiled. "Bella?" I looked up and saw the WDW boys. "Hey." Jack ran over and hugged me. "Hey Jack!" He smiled. "I missed you!" "I saw you like 3 days ago." I giggled. "Thats too long." He said crossing his arms. "Who's this B?" "these are my friends Jack, Zach, Corbyn, Jonah and Daniel." "Are you her boyfriend?" Jonah asked. Drayke started laughing. "No. I'm her friend." "Best friend." I said correcting him. "Yea. Her best friend." He smiled at me. "Obviously he likes you." Daniel said. "W-what no. I- i don't." "Daniel! Stop. He knows i have a boyfriend." "You do?" Everyone asked at the same time. "Yea. Anthony." "I thought he broke up with you." Zach said. "He did but were back together." "Why would you want to go with him again?" "Because i love him, and he loves me." "If he loves you, why did he break up with you?" "Can you just drop it?! Im sorry i only see you guys as friends! Stay out if my business!" I yelled at them and walked out. "Bella!" They all called after me. "No! Just because i don't love you guys the way you love me doesn't mean you can make me upset about who im dating or try and break us up. You know why he broke up with me the first time? BEACUSE YOU ALL LIKE ME AND HE COULDN'T TAKE IT!... Maybe you should leave me alone for awhile." "Bella no please! Were sorry.!" Corbyn said. "Sorry's not good enough this time." I said and walked away with Drayke.

We got to my house and got out of my car. We walked in and up to my room before anyone saw. "I haven't been up here in a while." He said looking around. He saw one my wall was a bunch of pictures of us. He walked up to them and smile. "I remember this day like it was yesterday." There were picture of the last time we got to see eachother about 2 years ago. "God i missed you so much." He came over and hugged me. "Wanna sleepover?" I asked looking up. "Yea." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Lets go swimming!" I smiled and he nodded. He sat on my bed while i got in my swim suit. I've changed in front of him before but this time when i turned around he was watching me. I didn't say anything because maybe he just looked up right now... I don't know. He got up and changed and while he was changing i got a text from Anthony.

Anth😍🔐- hey princess, i don't know if your back yet but just wanted to tell you the boys and i went to the mall

Princess💕👑- okay Anth, i just got back have fun baby!

Anth😍🔐- i will, want me to get you anything?

Princess💕👑- no its ok Love you💖

Anth😍🔐- i love you too😘

Drayke was done so we went out. We were still in the pool an hour later, listening to music when my Why Don't We playlist came on. We were listening to their songs and Big Plans came on.. The one the made for me. I got sad and texted Corbyn to come over right now. About 3 minutes later he came running out. "What's wrong!!" I ran and hugged him. "I'm sorry i got mad." I said in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. "It's okay. We kinda deserved it." "No you didn't!" He smiled and after about 10 minutes he left. I jumped back in the pool and swam to Drayke. "I love how nice you are." "Thank you. I love how caring you are." He smiled and looked away, clearly blushing. I kissed his cheek and his face got even darker. I swam over to the side of the pool and sat on the edge. Drayke came over and stood between my legs. (We were in the shallow part.) He put his hands on my hips and i put mine in his shoulders. We were just talking like that when the boys came back and came out. "Hey... What's going on here?" Anthony asked clearly mad. "Oh this is Drayke! My friend." "Your best friend." He smiled up at me, as he did the same this i did to him at Starbucks. I smiled down at him. "Correction my best friend." He started to rub my hips with his hands. "Hey watch your hands buddy!" "Anth it's fine." "No its not! He's touching my girl!" Drayke took his hands off. "I'm sorry..." He said looking down. I lifted his chin up. "Hey it's okay." He smiled and i kissed his cheek. "Wanna go to my room now?" "Yea" he smiled. We got out. "Whatever. Bella tell me when your going to bed. I want to sleep with you tonight." "Sorry Anth Drayke's sleeping over." "So?" "Sooo he's sleeping with me." "Nooo he's not." "Anthony." "Sorry." I smiled and kissed him. He pulled me close to him body by my waist and kissed me hard, almost as to say to Drayke "she's mine dont touch her." I pulled away. "Slow your roll Anthony." He smiled. "Sorry. I couldn't help myself." I giggled and pecked his lips. Then walked away.